How do you know when your girlfriend wants to have sex?

I'm a virgin so I need to know

12

What Girls Said 1

• after she asks you if you want to have sex, or just have a conversation about sex

What Guys Said 2

• Just get some confidence and start making the moves yourself, see how she responds. With girls you want to move slowly, they don't usually get turned on in a second like guys can.

Take her to a nice location, talk for a bit, get closer to each other, look into each others eyes, talk softly and build sexual tension. Put your arm around her, start caressing her arm, eventually start kissing, as you're kissing slowly touch her arm, the back of her head, the back of her neck, her back, slowly move your hand under her top... At this point this is a test, if she seems to enjoy it, you're good to go on, if she pulls back, it's not the right time and just cuddle her and try again another time.

Assuming she was cool, eventually get each others tops off and at that point it's clear where things are going. And when you're having sex, again, take it slow. Caress her leg first, tease her, build up sexual tension before ever getting to her pants.

For me it's always at least 30 minutes of foreplay before anything happens.

That's about as descriptive as I can get, all the best.

• Raised eyebrows, big eyes, head tilted to the side, looking like she just saw the cutest puppy ever. This look is a pretty good indicator that she really fancies you at the moment.