If a guy doesn't like your shyness, should you change?

There's this guy and I'm pretty shy, but trying to talk more. And he kind of has a problem with me being shy. My friend told me I shouldn't worry and if he likes me he will either accept the fact I'm shy or help me with being more talkative.
  • No, stay true to yourself / he should accept you who you are
  • In a certain way, try to be more social / he should be patient
  • Yes, if you like him, change
    Vote C

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically its like this. If he likes you and wants to help you with your shyness and you want to be more talkative, let him. He needs to be understanding and such to help you eventually be more talkative. But if you don't want to, he will have to accept it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your friend is right. You shouldn't change yourself for another person, it should be for you. Because if u do if for him sooner or later you'll feel suffocated because you won't be able to be Yourself anymore.