Ladies... is there any possible way to bring up "feminine hygiene" with the woman you're dating x. x?

I feel like the biggest douchebag for even wanting to talk to her about it, but I really want to.. I fucking LOVE going down on a woman, but I'm not gonna lie... she's a little bit gross down there.. like I go to the bathroom and wash up after we have sex bad... god, just saying that makes me feel SO FUCKING MEAN, but I really like her a lot.. aside from that the sex is amazing and we get along perfectly so I'd really rather not let this be a deal breaker :/
We had sex once right after she had a shower and she tasted AMAZING. So I know it's not just how she is normally... aghhh there's gotta be a way to talk about it

11