My boyfriend has a bad influence on me?

So my boyfriend & I have been dating for over a month and in our relationship i guess we could say i'm the good girl. As in i'm a vrigin, i've never been sexually active etc etc. He on the other hand has been and he's been trying shit lately. It's not that i can't tell him no, it's just like he ignores me. So now i've been kinda letting him do stuff that i don't want.. He's genuinely a nice guy and i like him a lot, but this just kinda freaks me out? i literally have no control, I don't know. Help me out, what should i do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's the misconception that you don't have a choice, you do have a choice and a big say on what happens to you. Just because it's something he has done with other girls it doesn't give him the right to assume you want it too. Either he respects that or he doesn't there really isn't a middle ground here. Just because he is a nice guy in public and comes off that way his actions speak to his true character. If you say no and he continues to push you and do things you don't want then it's not a good relationship. I would remind him and if he does it again then dump him.

1|0
    0|0
    • I totally feel what you're saying, but it's like he wants to test me or something. i get vulnerable easily and then i start to feel guilty because i know that sex isn't something he'll be getting from me anytime soon. That's when i feel the need to give him the right to do other stuff to me when i'm really not ready.

• Show All
    • Glad I could help. It just sounds like a bad Road you're heading down and I think you might regret some of the decisions. I think a talk with him is definitely needed and hopefully he listens. Feel free to message me if you have any other questions or concerns

• I will, thankyou so much!

Most Helpful Girl

• Does he try the shit with you?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes with me

• Show All
    • Haha, that's alright i'll be fine.

• That's good to know. And thanks for the follow.😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Always tell him when he does Things that make you feel uncomfortable. a boyfriend should Always respect your wishes on that.

1|0
    0|0
  • If u have no control and can't say no u shouldn't be dating

2|0
    0|0
    • why, honestly? I'm allowed to be dating and i'm allowed to love. I'm not asking for your permission to date. I'm asking you what do when i DO tell him no, and he keeps doing his thing.

• The way u are going u will end up being raped or sexually assaulted if u are not mature enough to say no u are not ready for relationship

• If he keeps doing said thing guess what he is not a (nice guy) anyone could tell u that need to wake up before this becomes truly abusive

• If you really don't want to be sexually active, you have to tell him that, and do it when you aren't horny or otherwise susceptible to persuasion. You could try masturbating beforehand.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don’t do things just to please him. There’s two of you in the relationship.. If you’re uncomfortable or don’t want to do things tell him.

1|0
    0|0
  • tell him what's up if he doesn't stop do what needs to be done.

1|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't be dating at your age anyway

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• Don't date a guy who isn't considerate of what you might think or feel about his actions.
    It's not about control and never should be, it should always be about respect and love.
    If he's just acting a certain way and that's how he is, u can't change him unless he wants to, which apparently he doesn't.. But u can leave him

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're telling him no and he's ignoring you, then he's not a nice guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • I kinda know, but i reallly like him.

• I understand, but liking him isn't as important as being comfortable with him.

• It'd be one thing if you were really ready and willing to do this stuff. It's not bad and dirty and something to be ashamed of. But if you really don't feel ready or comfortable with it, don't let him pressure or guilt you into doing it.

• Break up with him if he won’t listen

1|0
    0|0
  • what is it that he is trying to do exactly that makes you uncomfortable?
    holding hands ok?
    hugging ok?
    kissing on lips ok?
    what part of the relatoinship you are okay with him doing and not doing?

0|0
    0|0
  • Then dont let him influence you. Its more about your self control. If he doesn't respect your decisions enough he doesn't respect you as well

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes