My boyfriend has a bad influence on me?

So my boyfriend & I have been dating for over a month and in our relationship i guess we could say i'm the good girl. As in i'm a vrigin, i've never been sexually active etc etc. He on the other hand has been and he's been trying shit lately. It's not that i can't tell him no, it's just like he ignores me. So now i've been kinda letting him do stuff that i don't want.. He's genuinely a nice guy and i like him a lot, but this just kinda freaks me out? i literally have no control, I don't know. Help me out, what should i do?

67

Most Helpful Guy

• That's the misconception that you don't have a choice, you do have a choice and a big say on what happens to you. Just because it's something he has done with other girls it doesn't give him the right to assume you want it too. Either he respects that or he doesn't there really isn't a middle ground here. Just because he is a nice guy in public and comes off that way his actions speak to his true character. If you say no and he continues to push you and do things you don't want then it's not a good relationship. I would remind him and if he does it again then dump him.

• I totally feel what you're saying, but it's like he wants to test me or something. i get vulnerable easily and then i start to feel guilty because i know that sex isn't something he'll be getting from me anytime soon. That's when i feel the need to give him the right to do other stuff to me when i'm really not ready.

• Glad I could help. It just sounds like a bad Road you're heading down and I think you might regret some of the decisions. I think a talk with him is definitely needed and hopefully he listens. Feel free to message me if you have any other questions or concerns

• I will, thankyou so much!

Most Helpful Girl

• Does he try the shit with you?

• Yes with me

• Haha, that's alright i'll be fine.

• That's good to know. And thanks for the follow.😊