Would you date a completely body hair free guy?

Shaven cleaned up body hair, not naturally

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• In my personal opinion, I honestly say that I would prefer well shaved or waxed girl rather than hairy girl but sometimes it's a good choice to land strip of hair on the vulva or let a little hair grow up there, unless they become bushy or excessively much. As the compendium, hairlessness is more preferable amongst women and ''being hair free'' makes a women smarter. However, this situation can be different for guys. Majority of girls find less-hairy guys more appealing compared to completely hair free guys. Thus, all men should have at least little hair on their legs, but armpits and pubic area (though, here's relatively optionable) must be fully shaven. On the other hand, fully waxed or shaved legs seem awkward / feminine to people unless he's a sportmen. (Hair causes a friction through air and reduce sudden movements)

Personally, I shave my armpits and genital area regularly for my personal care, cleanup and health. Bushy and immense hair cause impulsive smells especially during the summer season for both gender. It's a health essential.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't shave my chest and no girl has seemed to mind. If it's not naturally smooth then it would seem odd to me but I don't do it so can't judge too much.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just want him to have more body hair. Since i got more, makes this relationship awkward? Maybe im focusing this too much

• Show All
    • Follow me

Most Helpful Girls

• I dated a guy who played water polo and he shaved his body. Olympic swimmers do to. Anything to cut drag and make them faster. I didn't mind it one bit. Smooth was nice. But they do keep some pubes because they are covered by the speedo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a bit of hair on Guys, and guys who shave everything are just not that manly to me, so no

0|0
    0|0
    • I see. But he is cute

• Show All
    • He seems a little feminine. But love is blind?

• Body builders and swimmers shave. would you find both of them unattractive?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I think thats a bit weird, I get shaved/waxed in the chest area and thats almost too much for most women already. can't imagine shaving arms and legs 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • I shave everything other than facial hair. In the last year I stopped shaving my legs below the knee and my forearms because it's a bit too much effort lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm straight so I'm not dating you im just saying😂 I never shave my body hair i think it's manly real men let their body hair
    Only if you're a body builder I think you should shave

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit if some bitch said they want their man naturally unhairy I hope her legs are naturally umhairy too

0|0
    0|0
  • Who has the time for that, and if he does do you really want him

0|0
    0|0
  • Never found a girl (and there's been alot) who wasn't turned on by my smooth body. Hair holds nasty smells, plus nobody likes hacking up a pub hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am body free,. I shave my body at least once a week sometimes twice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a hairy so it's a win win just because I don't shave and still got a few of them to prove I don't shave lol get it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I naturally have very little body hair. Seems to be a win for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you a completely body hair free guy? If so then yes, I would.

0|0
    0|0
    • He is. Im not. Thats why i feel kinda weird in my current relationship

• I trim my chest always. But have bit hairy legs. I dont like hair on my chest

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I am into women.

1|3
    0|0
  • no because i'm 100% straight

0|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not gay so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im straight

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I'd date a beauty like you!

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on your taste

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't it that what girls want?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why you asking

0|0
    0|0
  • If i were a girl, yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you.

• I mean i dont really understand why some girls love guys with a lot of hair. I am not talking about facial hair ofcourse. Hair just looks... dirty and ugly. Thank god i am not hairy

What Girls Said 18

• Sure, I suppose.

0|1
    0|0
  • I LOVE my men shaved. 😫💪🏻🧔🤤

Biggest turn off ever when you see a cute guy, then he lifts his arms up and there’s a fucking forest under them. Disgusting. Like he must smell really bad. Or really hairy legs, or really anything.

1|1
    0|0
  • Unless it was a medical condition no. I prefer a little hair so I feel like I’m dating an adult and not a prepubescent child.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer a hairy guy. I like the feeling against my skin. I would still date a smooth guy and see tho.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I don’t see the problem, but if you have some hair don’t worry but try not to look like some type of werewolf hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind a bit of hair on my guy but it is up to him if he is hair free or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. I don't like hairy guys in the first place. I think most girls would agree with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hair everywhere but the genital area is okay with me but it depends how hairy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Not a deal breaker

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. He'd be scratchy stubble all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d prefer not to, it’s not appealing to me

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel you, had the same thoughts but i am trying to get to use to it?

• Everyone has their preference, it’s just not mine 😊

• Yeah no issues... I will go for it...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes. Thank you.
      I got more body hair but i think its ok. And funny

• Yessss

1|0
    0|0
  • Cancer survivor. Chemotherapy. Sure. Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be a bit odd

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya I love him for who he is not his body hair

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be weird. I don’t like hair too much, but a minimum should be there... for example I hate chest hair so I appreciate when a guy either doesn’t ha e them or shaved them. Back hair even worse. But no hair on legs intimate parts and arms would be weird. Slightly shaven on intimate parts is fine though. Having a mouth full of hair after a bj isn’t sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Would I date a gay man, no

0|5
    1|0

Recommended myTakes