What's your reaction if a girl/guy you like friendzoned you, but later admitted they actually like you?

1844

Most Helpful Guys

• I had that happen and it was very confusing. In this case after a 1st date which she said was great, she said she just wanted to be friends as she was starting a relationship with another guy. I respected their relationship even though a month later she developed feelings for me. It was confusing to me because why would she like me if she already had a boyfriend, why not break up with him?

• I did this but I never admitted to her that I liked her.

• 1. She was sister's friend and I never really talked with her anyways.
      2. She left school and I hardly see her now.

Most Helpful Girls

• Mind games. Would be my reaction, even though it’s possible they could change there mind, I’m quite stubborn so if you have already rejected me you’d unlikely get a 2nd chance.

• Sorry, but if you don't board the plane, it takes off without you. Figure out what you want next time, I don't do indecisiveness.