What's your reaction if a girl/guy you like friendzoned you, but later admitted they actually like you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I had that happen and it was very confusing. In this case after a 1st date which she said was great, she said she just wanted to be friends as she was starting a relationship with another guy. I respected their relationship even though a month later she developed feelings for me. It was confusing to me because why would she like me if she already had a boyfriend, why not break up with him?

0|1
    0|0
  • I did this but I never admitted to her that I liked her.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1. She was sister's friend and I never really talked with her anyways.
      2. She left school and I hardly see her now.

Most Helpful Girls

• Mind games. Would be my reaction, even though it’s possible they could change there mind, I’m quite stubborn so if you have already rejected me you’d unlikely get a 2nd chance.

2|4
    0|0
  • Sorry, but if you don't board the plane, it takes off without you. Figure out what you want next time, I don't do indecisiveness.

3|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

• Probably overjoyed that she realized this and we can now be a couple. Has never happened to me, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry for the french but "F***" would be my first reaction, "Why?" "How real are these *Feelings*?" - Honestly I would never go in FZ because I don't believe it is workable, she would have to explain herself really well to convince me she is not just settling and will leave when the next guy turns her head.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd just want to know why they didn't tell me they liked me in the first place

1|0
    0|0
  • I simply tell them I don't believe them that they had a chance yet they didn't take it. That its a sign the relationship wouldn't work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's happened to me now then once. She knew I liked her but didn't want to admit her feelings. She finally did while she was engaged to someone else and now she refused to talk to me because I wanted her to dump him. They got divorced after 2 years so... Some consolidation there...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like too bad. I'm not dating someone who is confused about themselves and what they want. Usually this happens when girls see you've made improvements in your life and only want you now you're the finished, refined product.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck off, you rejected me then i'm gonna reject you now

2|3
    0|0
  • Not every friend that you like has to be your girlfriend/boyfriend. It's good to know that before loosing everyone :)

3|0
    0|0
  • Honestly. Usually, to bad so sad. I'll put up with up more than I probably should to try and make things work, but once I'm done or someone else is done it's a done deal. I don't know what a reverse gear is for.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do "friendzone" a term that apparently means "I want her but she just wants to be friends." I see my female friends as friends, not potential partners.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that she had her chance, if she really liked me she wouldn't have friend zoned me in the first place, maybe she's only bored now or can't find a suitable man..

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends, feelings change over time but if I still like her I'd probably say I never lost interest in her and ask her to really think about it more and if she sticks around then I'd date her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was like keeping me as a second option, I would just tell her to move on. No one likes to be an OPTION for anyone. If this is not the reason that it's cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be hella confused and probably not ask her out a second time

0|2
    0|0
  • I would do what i feel. If i still loved her i would get over it, i feel love stronger than pride

1|0
    0|0
  • They clearly didn't like me enough at the time to have rejected me so that's too bad for them if they decide they suddenly like me

0|0
    0|0
  • It consider them an inconsiderate time waster and move away.

0|2
    0|0
  • Well, definitely its gonna be heart warming, but just not any later as to when the feelings had faded.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might be like "Okay, fine, let's date or something."
    But I might mock her a bit for that. Maybe a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • They really liked you but cannot assume you as girlfriend or boyfriend..
    Maybe they don't find you that much attractive or mature

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like wtf why did u friendzone me then? And i would make them answer

0|0
    0|0
  • why friendzone me in the first place? never happened to me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kick em in the nuts or punch in the butt then still have make up sex lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wtf moment I'll just look at them for a min with a WTF smile

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't pay attention. I dislike the idea of refusing and now accepting me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That kinda happened to me. But until then i lost interest

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be annoyed by the confusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would guess she is looking for attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell them to fuck off lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be annoyed and kinda mad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• I would think they're lying in order to gain something.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well when I'm friendzoned, I move on and take the guy as just my friend so if he comes back with the whole 'I like you' tale, I'd do
    a) Squeal and jump and be all 'Omi gosh, you like me!!!'
    b) Just say 'Cool'
    OR
    c) Tell him 'Later.'
    But I'll more likely do A if I still like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well idrk, I'm such a flirt honestly. I'm not usually friend zoned. However I once tried to ask my bff out on a date and she said no bc she's straight. I just kinda moved on after that and now she's another sister added to my family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its one thing if they became attracted once they got to know me. Its another if they asked everyone else in the group and I was the last attempt at getting a girlfriend. I'm OK with first reason but not with second.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but I realised that you are just a "friend".

2|1
    0|0
  • Who the fuck friendzones someone when they like them?

1|2
    0|0
  • At first I’d think that they’re lying and then I’d be like “if you liked me, then why’d you friend zone me?”

0|0
    0|0
  • I say " Wtf is wrong with you? Make a decision dude." 😂😂

0|2
    0|0
  • It's happened to me before. I felt like if there was such a string feeling to want to friend zone me, then being together probably wouldn't work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anger.

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh gosh these questions again

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be confused

0|0
    0|0
  • I will accept him cause that is the dream I've been waiting since I started to liek the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't play games and he should look for new friends

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends if he already knew how i felt way, way back..

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill me now. That’s just wasted time

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes