Do u think long distance relationships not working anymore and why?

I think long distance relationships dont work anymore dont know why? Is it about trust? Or its hard?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband and I had a LDR for the majority of our relationship. We got married just over two months ago. The relationship wasn't easy but we made it work and now we're hitched.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thats nice hope the best for u guys 😍 its one of my dreams to find a girl faraway from me with a different country different cultures but meh im unlucky person xD

• Oh we're not from different cultural backgrounds or countries or anything. We met in middle school, dated my senior year of high school, then moved to different states for college and then got married and moved to an even different state lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been in a long distance relationship for 14 months now, and it's the hardest thing ever, you neither have a chest to cry on and you no sex of course so.. it so hard to keep in your pants..

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• They rarely work anyway. Too much distance to know if the other person is genuine or not or if they are telling the truth about themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have always rarely worked lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes