• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• To an extent. If he lookin like Chewbacca that ain’t gon fly. A bit of body hair is good though, just not too much.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind a guy who is hairy, not keen on back hair but otherwise its fine, i like men to have hairy legs and arms.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• It's all about the amount of the hair. I don't mind hair on legs/arms (that's totally normal for me). I don't like back hair but I could survive few little hairs there. In a matter of chest hair, I prefer some hair over none so a bit more of the hair wouldn't make him any less attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, there's a point where hairy becomes TOO hairy, like Hagrid hairy, nope, don't like it. My boyfriend is pretty hairy but not that hairy, just manly hairy :P

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what kind of hairy, like a beard, head full of hair, genital hair, arm and leg hair. ok that's cool. but back hair, shoulder hair, chest hair. No.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind the beard. It is actually very sexy on some guys. But hair on every other spots is a big turn off to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like leg and arms hair, also a good beard. But please back and chest hair can be removed

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't like hair

0|0
    0|0
  • . No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the feel on my body, turn on for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don’t

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on him and how hairy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes