He stopped sending me good morning texts?

Iv been talking to this guy for three months now and at the beginning he would always text good morning and suddenly it just stops. It's not to big of a deal but I do love getting those type of texts in the morning. I know he is still interested in me, and he always calls me at night. But I'm so used to getting good morning texts messages and I don't want to always be the one doing them anymore. How do I ask him or tell him that I love receiving good morning texts? Or should I just drop it and not care much about it?

28

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably didn't think it was that big of a deal and was thinking that saying the same thing every single morning would lose it's impact and meaning. So he stopped doing it.

Most Helpful Guy

• meaby he just forgot and its uninteltional , dont panic
    my girlfriend sometimes forgets too and i do too we are together for 2 months in a relationship