He stopped sending me good morning texts?

Iv been talking to this guy for three months now and at the beginning he would always text good morning and suddenly it just stops. It's not to big of a deal but I do love getting those type of texts in the morning. I know he is still interested in me, and he always calls me at night. But I'm so used to getting good morning texts messages and I don't want to always be the one doing them anymore. How do I ask him or tell him that I love receiving good morning texts? Or should I just drop it and not care much about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably didn't think it was that big of a deal and was thinking that saying the same thing every single morning would lose it's impact and meaning. So he stopped doing it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• meaby he just forgot and its uninteltional , dont panic
    my girlfriend sometimes forgets too and i do too we are together for 2 months in a relationship

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well if its something you like, don't drop it, find a middle ground, mention it to him and hope he does it and be thankful for the ones you do get! (That's not mean't as a, you're lucky to even get this." thing, its meant as, Over time its going to become a chore for him, but at least he's putting in the effort to) Don't be afraid to miss something, because it can help remind you why you like him and feel refreshing

0|0
    0|0
  • Do as you think. Tell him how much you miss it and how you looked forward to it. Don't push to make him do it. Be happy when he does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him good morning instead

1|0
    0|0
  • You give a lot of fuck.

0|1
    1|1
  • Just ask him and tell him that you miss that

0|0
    0|0
  • He found a new one

0|0
    0|0
  • In those 3 months, did you ever send him a message clearly expressing thanks for his 'good morning' messages, and clearly stating how much you appreciated and enjoyed them?

0|0
    0|0
  • And here I still give good night and morning messages.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes