Guys: Do you have a body type preference when it comes to girls, and if so, how strict is it?

In other words, if you normally like "short and meaty" girls, how likely are you to date a tall and thin girl if she was otherwise attractive and her personality appealed to you?

012

Most Helpful Guys

• I do have a fairly strict body type preference. d2pptc4exyus09.cloudfront.net/.../original.jpg

That's pretty much the ideal female body type, for me. It's quite low fat, compared to most women. So basically skinny, sleek, and taut, with some good sized mounds. Ideally, shorter than me. 5'10.

That is my preference. I'm very anti-fat. More average women--as long as their body fat doesn't change their body's natural shape, or their stomachs change from taut to flabby--most women have a bit of extra fat on their stomachs, and it can often be hot, as long as it doesn't grow to where it sticks out a lot; skinnier women; women with not too many curves, I can, and most often do deal with. That is my strict preference. Basically just "no fatties". Which includes obese *and* overweight. And the upper range of "almost overweight".

As for height, I'm not sure that I would date a tall and thin girl if she was otherwise attractive. Taller than me, I mean. If she's taller than me, it's not ideal. I don't know if I would say it's a strict preference. I honestly don't know if I would or not. It's a possibility. I probably wouldn't outright reject her, if we clicked well, just because of her height.

I'm sure that I'm not entirely sure.

• My preference is a tall, skinny athletic woman, but the closest I've gotten is a short, skinny athletic woman. I'm completely open to any other body type (other than obese).