Guys: Do you have a body type preference when it comes to girls, and if so, how strict is it?

In other words, if you normally like "short and meaty" girls, how likely are you to date a tall and thin girl if she was otherwise attractive and her personality appealed to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I do have a fairly strict body type preference. d2pptc4exyus09.cloudfront.net/.../original.jpg

That's pretty much the ideal female body type, for me. It's quite low fat, compared to most women. So basically skinny, sleek, and taut, with some good sized mounds. Ideally, shorter than me. 5'10.

That is my preference. I'm very anti-fat. More average women--as long as their body fat doesn't change their body's natural shape, or their stomachs change from taut to flabby--most women have a bit of extra fat on their stomachs, and it can often be hot, as long as it doesn't grow to where it sticks out a lot; skinnier women; women with not too many curves, I can, and most often do deal with. That is my strict preference. Basically just "no fatties". Which includes obese *and* overweight. And the upper range of "almost overweight".

As for height, I'm not sure that I would date a tall and thin girl if she was otherwise attractive. Taller than me, I mean. If she's taller than me, it's not ideal. I don't know if I would say it's a strict preference. I honestly don't know if I would or not. It's a possibility. I probably wouldn't outright reject her, if we clicked well, just because of her height.

I'm sure that I'm not entirely sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • My preference is a tall, skinny athletic woman, but the closest I've gotten is a short, skinny athletic woman. I'm completely open to any other body type (other than obese).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• She must have all the body parts. I could like any body type. I like ordinary women but had dated the big and tall as well as the average. Little short girls do not suit me. Less than 5'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short to medium height, thin to medium curvy body... Basically, it's about an overall look though. If she's at least a 7 in my estimation, she's fair game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not super strict but i wouldn't go with super skinny nor chubby. From thin to average and smaller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not super strict, I can overlook a lot physical wise if I can have amazing connection mentally and emotionally

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a range of types I prefer. None of them include fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with an athletic body type, and chubby girls are welcome.

0|0
    0|0
  • lots of guys like bikini body, what we like and get are two different things :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything between a 15-35 BMI is just fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • short petite athlectic

0|0
    0|0
  • Any for me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes