What’s wrong with me? Why doesn’t anyone want to date me?

I don’t take a lot of selfies

Am I ugly? I really don’t understand why no one is interested. I have a good career I'm nice and smart. I’ve responded to guys who are very handsome and others who are average and they will say they want to meet up and always bail out on me. I don’t know why and I’m starting to feel hurt by all the rejection.

114

Most Helpful Girl

• Take a break from it if it's starting to make you feel bad. Start yoga or weight lifting or something, just focus on you. Go back when you realize the issue isn't you. Dating is tough, it's a numbers and luck game.

• Thank you. Yeah maybe a yoga class would be nice. I haven't been feel really great about myself lately so maybe something like that would help.

• thank you for mho :)

• You're welcome! And thanks for the great advice :)

Now I just need to start following it lol