Can it work dating a guy with a small penis?

literally met such a great guy and soo excited for where it could go...

But I have to be harsh and say that either i'm not as tight as I once was or he's a little smaller than average so everything else in the bedroom is great but penetration isn't that fulfilling we haven't discussed but I'm sure he's noticed the same...

Id love for this not to be an issue but sex is such a huge part of a relationship if your not a great fit can you get past it?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• As you age, your vagina will most likely begin to lose its tightness. Besides for aging there are other reasons that your vagina might become loose. He also may have a smaller member but there are ways around this. Try oral or toys if you want to keep the pleasure and excitement high as well.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried other positions? It's could be the angle. Size does matter, but only if they don't know how to use what they have. Also you could try some other things such as toys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Muscle exercises can tighten your vagina. Kegels, I think. Also, there’s surgery which can tighten it. He can take supplements too, to max out what he has.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to talk about it. And talk about different positions and his willingness to do other things to please you and him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have him place a pillow under your butt while you two have sex
    that should take care of the problems you two are facing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Putting a pillow under your butt will help him hit your G-spot

0|0
    0|0
  • See experts on how 2 increase the length...
    Love is key though.

0|0
    0|0
  • How many inches is he?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to start using stretching techniques such as jelqing and subliminals to increase the dicks lenght and girth
    A close friend if mine did that for 2 years and told me his results every now and then he went from 4.9inch (or 4.5 i dont remember exactly) or so to 6.5 inch now

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a small one and it can be hard to find someone to accept it

0|0
    0|0
    • But surely do you not feel its not great if the girl isn't really tight?

I dont think its about the female accepting it, as both enjoying sex and i'm worried he won't if im not tight to him - for me there's plenty more he can do

What Girls Said 1

• Alteast your love is strong, you can compensate it with other techniques during your Sexsions xD

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes