Can it work dating a guy with a small penis?

literally met such a great guy and soo excited for where it could go...

But I have to be harsh and say that either i'm not as tight as I once was or he's a little smaller than average so everything else in the bedroom is great but penetration isn't that fulfilling we haven't discussed but I'm sure he's noticed the same...

Id love for this not to be an issue but sex is such a huge part of a relationship if your not a great fit can you get past it?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• As you age, your vagina will most likely begin to lose its tightness. Besides for aging there are other reasons that your vagina might become loose. He also may have a smaller member but there are ways around this. Try oral or toys if you want to keep the pleasure and excitement high as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried other positions? It's could be the angle. Size does matter, but only if they don't know how to use what they have. Also you could try some other things such as toys.