Which gender is more likely to be nicer when they reject someone?

Which gender do you think is less harsh when they reject someone?
  • Girls
  • Boys

111

Most Helpful Guys

• Guys... i guess the frustration ain't as high as girls. and guys are more understanding and girls are either frustrated, or greedy/selfish.
    Either way, i dont give a crap, i do unto girls as i imagine they would do unto guys... i drop em as hard as i can. Make it hurt lol.
    Funny enough.. never really been hurt by rejection lol... so maybe its a PSA?

• Guys.

They're more easily flattered when they get attention because it's a rare find. It catches them off guard so they kind of end up with a sort of flabbergasted niceness as a deer in headlights type reaction.

Women are seasoned and are used to brushing guys off like it's nothing. The less attractive ones that aren't seasoned are suspicious of you and harsher.

Most Helpful Girl