Which gender is more likely to be nicer when they reject someone?

Which gender do you think is less harsh when they reject someone?
  • Girls
    Vote A
  • Boys
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Guys... i guess the frustration ain't as high as girls. and guys are more understanding and girls are either frustrated, or greedy/selfish.
    Either way, i dont give a crap, i do unto girls as i imagine they would do unto guys... i drop em as hard as i can. Make it hurt lol.
    Funny enough.. never really been hurt by rejection lol... so maybe its a PSA?

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys.

They're more easily flattered when they get attention because it's a rare find. It catches them off guard so they kind of end up with a sort of flabbergasted niceness as a deer in headlights type reaction.

Women are seasoned and are used to brushing guys off like it's nothing. The less attractive ones that aren't seasoned are suspicious of you and harsher.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I think it's guys. Then again, I'm influenced by my own soft-heartedness when it comes to turning a woman down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had a women slap me for politely asking if i can take her out for a coffee, and I've had quite a few women laugh, so women because I've never heard of a man physically assaulting woman for asking him out

0|0
    0|0
  • Regardless of gender, I think the more you have to reject people, the less nice you are about it over time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy rarely get the chance to reject someone so when they do, they do it nicely

0|0
    0|0
  • its funny how girls choose themselves and same with guys :P

0|0
    0|0
  • If I go by how my ex wife dumped me, I'd have to say guys! LMFAO

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not gender based

0|0
    0|0
  • it could be any one male or female

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys in the more mature age group would be than women I think but it’s pretty rare that I would ever get to reject a woman

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes