Sex for fun before I get a gf?

I graduated from college recently by the way.

Well, I had sex with two females so far in my life and after that moments, I think I should have sex as many as possible before I get a girlfriend because this is my life. Enjoy with girls that I like such as white blonde or red hair with big boobs and nice body. Yeah just for fun but not into serious relationship with them. Once you get a girlfriend, you won't be able to have sex with different people with unique looking tbh.

But you know, people tend to hate those kind of people who have sex a lot with different people. I saw few people who never ever had sex and they wanted to find a girlfriend for the first sex. I dont disagree about this. I have my own perspective as Im seeing so many unique and sexy girls that I wanted to know them and then have sex before I have a girlfriend.

I don't know for sure since Im not that attractive, average size of cock, and different race. Also, Im not sure if it's right to have sex for fun. Any thoughts about this? I honestly wish to have sex for fun until I find a true girlfriend tho.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with that as long as you're respectful and honest from the start. I think it's normal to go through a whore phase to figure out what you do and don't like.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I hope you don't get stds.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I always carefuly about having sex. I use condoms for sure but I try not to kiss or lick their mouth, virgaina, and ass in order to avoid infections.

• Sounds like you treat girls as pieces of meat and fuck machines. I hope no girls take you up on your quest!

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah just make sure you don't catch any diseases lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If you'll be honest with her since start that you want it just for fun and nothing more serious I think it's okay why not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes