Should I be upset that my girlfriends roommate has her boyfriend stay the night in their dorm?

My girlfriend stays in a small dorm with her female roommate. It's just a little room with bunk beds and then there's a shared bathroom with suitemates. Her roommates boyfriend goes to the same school and also lives on campus. He is over in my girlfriends and her roommates room all the time and the 3 of them are pretty good friends.

The part that I'm uncomfortable is that the boyfriend frequently sleeps in bed with his girlfriend in my girlfriends room. He sleeps in just his underwear and will walk around in his underwear when getting dressed etc. My girlfriend sleeps in just a bathrobe.

The guy is nice and all and it's not that I don't necessarily trust him but I don't want him seeing my girlfriend undressed or her seeing him. I mentioned something to my girlfriend about not wanting him to see her and she just said that she gets dressed in the bathroom.

This has been going on all of last school year though even before I knew her and she doesn't seem to care at all.

Would it be unreasonable for me to ask that the boyfriend doesn't spend the night when my girlfriend is there? The problem is I'm almost sure my girlfriends roommate will make a big deal out of it since it is 50% her room and she would offer that I can stay nights too.

11