Men, describe your perfect woman in terms of height, weight, and body type for relationships and for hooking up if you’re into that?

Updates:
If you could have this woman created and beamed down to you from an alien spaceship, what wolf she look like based on the above criteria, be specific
Be specific with all factors, number wise.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ngl, reading these is triggering me. You should've disabled anon, because Im willing to bet a lot of solid 3's are going to be asking for a 10.

Just to trigger all of you, Im going to list MY perfect man :)
    Above 6'1. I prefer 6'2ish+, but I'll settle for 6'1. Broad shoulders that taper to a narrow waist. Don't really care about abs, though they're a bonus, but should be pretty fit. Muscular pecs/biceps. Nice hair, (don't care about color as long as he's not a redhead). Nice jawline, full lips, straight nose. Dresses nicely.

0|2
    2|1
    • Lmao this made me laugh. You got triggered? Lol

• Show All
    • @JustMyTake There's plenty of women who don't have a "height requirement". I'm only 5'7.5 and most women are shorter than that, so I'm not worried. :)

• You also tagged the wrong user: @vaiiant. No "L".

Most Helpful Guys

• No height preference, thin, "skinny fat" body type, with a belly

0|1
    0|0
    • Would she be taller than you? Shorter? If you could have her pop up right now, what would her height be?

• 5'6 with a belly. Body type is most important

• height doesn't matter as long as she's not 4"11
    she can't be fat, she has to be slim, blonde air, perfect nose, not too big nor too small boobs, just perfect tits, nice lips, not much make up
    yeah thats about it

0|2
    0|0
    • Would she be taller than you? Shorter? If you could have her pop up right now, what would her height be?

• im 187cm my self so 155-160 would be nice

• you're... 6 ft tall, and want a partner whose 5'0 to 5'2?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• This kind of questions always disappoint me... Not all guys have a good idea about what could be a healthy weight for a woman and what could be the right promotions... It's hard to give such answer with exact scaling/numbering. So some answers could be weird even when the guy didn't mean to have any weird standards.

0|0
    0|1
  • He better want that 5’2 redbone under 200, over 100 with big tits and avg azz

0|0
    0|0
  • I only came for the replies 😂😂. Anyway most people don't end up with their ideal partner and I'm not sure about what mine is. It changes every year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys want a girl with feminine features , long hair and slim hourglass curvy body. And 5'3-5'5 girl.

0|2
    0|2
    • I know a lot of guys who prefer taller or even shorter, pink anon.

• Show All
    • I've seen you in a question before say height doesn't matter to you. Yet you say you prefer short girls. So?

• @PoliceLivesMatter frame it in macaroni

What Guys Said 14

• 188 cm, skinny athletic body, so maybe 65kg?

0|1
    0|0
  • I just like chubby women but I'm not all that picky in terms of physical appearance. I don't even have a preference for height beyond convenience for kissing or sex positions.

Someone like the woman in the picture would be far beyond what I would ever reasonably demand. Hmm so hot..

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde/brunette with nice legs and ass with okay tits. Prettyish or better face. Close to 5'8"or taller.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black or Latina (Caucasian is still good)
    Shorter compared to my height
    Plus-size/BBW or some extra frame, bigger girls = awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • What do you mean by "in terms of […] weight […]?" I doubt assigning a number is any useful in this case.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, it’s useful in terms of specifics...

• Show All
    • You don’t know how tall 5’6” is? You don’t have to get super accurate, just approximate. You can even use your own height as a base to approximate how tall a 5’6” woman would be. It’s not that hard.

• Well, I have no honest clue how tall that is. All I know is that I'm 1.79m tall, according to my passport.

• I don't know care about height as long as there too short or tall and the weight as long as there not obease body type i don’t know them only relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • No hook up for me, only relationship
    Height :5.4
    Wieght :120 lb
    Body type: hour glass
    In the end I don't want perfect, I want what feels right

0|0
    0|0
  • My height or shorter , dont care too much about weight unless she took obese

0|1
    0|0
  • Height doesn't matter, weight 120-190, C cup boobs and big ass

0|0
    0|0

• It doesn't matter though lol

• The Adepta Sororitas are the ideal female warrior.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jewish

2|0
    0|0
  • 5’9 150 lbs. athletic build

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as she's a die hard fan of starwars and comic books i'm good

0|0
    0|0
    • i really don't care about looks or body type i only care about is if she likes starwars and comic books and video games

• I don't care about height, but she has to be 90 to 110 pounds.

0|0
    0|0
    • Surely a woman who is 6’ 90-110 lbs is going to have a different effect as a woman who is 5’3” and the same weight.

• Show All
    • @VaIiant I'm around your weight too even though I'm slightly shorter. But I don't care much about slimming now... Especially when life taught me the hard way to be grateful for my health as it is rather than trying to be conventionally attractive.

• @CubsterShura Yeah, seems about right.

Recommended myTakes