Men, describe your perfect woman in terms of height, weight, and body type for relationships and for hooking up if you’re into that?

If you could have this woman created and beamed down to you from an alien spaceship, what wolf she look like based on the above criteria, be specific
Be specific with all factors, number wise.

516

Most Helpful Girl

• Ngl, reading these is triggering me. You should've disabled anon, because Im willing to bet a lot of solid 3's are going to be asking for a 10.

Just to trigger all of you, Im going to list MY perfect man :)
    Above 6'1. I prefer 6'2ish+, but I'll settle for 6'1. Broad shoulders that taper to a narrow waist. Don't really care about abs, though they're a bonus, but should be pretty fit. Muscular pecs/biceps. Nice hair, (don't care about color as long as he's not a redhead). Nice jawline, full lips, straight nose. Dresses nicely.

• Lmao this made me laugh. You got triggered? Lol

• @JustMyTake There's plenty of women who don't have a "height requirement". I'm only 5'7.5 and most women are shorter than that, so I'm not worried. :)

• You also tagged the wrong user: @vaiiant. No "L".

Most Helpful Guys

• No height preference, thin, "skinny fat" body type, with a belly

• Would she be taller than you? Shorter? If you could have her pop up right now, what would her height be?

• 5'6 with a belly. Body type is most important

• height doesn't matter as long as she's not 4"11
    she can't be fat, she has to be slim, blonde air, perfect nose, not too big nor too small boobs, just perfect tits, nice lips, not much make up
    yeah thats about it

• im 187cm my self so 155-160 would be nice

• you're... 6 ft tall, and want a partner whose 5'0 to 5'2?