How do players feel about getting friend zoned?

Updates:
There's a lot of mixed opinions.. 1) Guys like "the chase" so they keep pursuing and 2) they drop it and move on to the next victim lol
Let's define a player! What does he look like? How does he act?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• A player will be after many girls the vast majority of the time, and he will be Friend Zoned by many - but he will usually keep at them knowing that one of them will probably give in - even if 20 others don't that month.

Players understand that it's a numbers game - and the way to ensure success is to go after large numbers of girls, and to not be phased by the ones who reject him because some will eventually change their minds.

1|0
    0|0
    • Isn’t that wasting time? You said numbers game. The fastest way of meeting a lot of girls it seems is networking. I would think a smart person player not too butt hurt and wrapped up in his ego. Would see a positive or make one out of a negative. A man can meet a ton of girls in a small time through new friends. She friend zoned him but if he’s cool to her and they are friends. Most girls especially cute pretty ones have a lot of girl friends. Most attractive ones have other hot or cute girl friends that can be as hot or even hotter than the girl that friend zoned him. He can still meet girls at clubs or wherever else but the more outlets the better the chance and more he can meet in a faster time. I think the spread out approach is a good idea. Networking and then expanding ones social circle only increased the odds to add to other outlets a player uses.

• @brennanhuff That's kind of my point. A player who gets "friendzoned" is not going to get upset, he's just going to keep the friendship going (with minimal effort) and will occasionally make it clear that he's interested, but he'll also use her to network and otherwise keep his relationship with her positive if he can.

But he's not going to be obsessed with getting her, because he's got lots of other girls "in play" and isn't going to expend a ton of effort on any one of them.

• oh ok, I thought you meant like he ditches her and tries to find other women, which to me is a slower, longer process. I thought you implied that, because others on here said players don;t get friendzoned and they just leave the girl the second he's friendzoned. And the player goes off looking for more girls so ditches all of the women who friendzone them. I thought you meant that, my bad. Yeah because I think it's wiser to keep the friendship with the girls even though friendzone as it can be very useful as a way in to meet other girls that she is friends with and go from there. cool.

• If they are smart they won’t bitch about it and see opportunity. They aren’t such wise players if they don’t see the big picture. I’m not a player but I know how to attract woven and see the big picture

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • do you even know what I meant with opportunity and big picture?

• the big picture I'm talking about is networking. I'll leave it there

Most Helpful Girl

• They will just move on to easier prey. Players are constantly looking for targets. They might circle back to you and try to get in your pants again though when they experience a shortage of prospects. At least that's been my experience with them.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• It drives them crazy and punctures their ego. Then they move on to the next target.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are actual players... they dont give a shit. they probably knew it was gonna happen and already have a work-around. but those morons that call themselves players... and get friend zoned then throw a tantrum... that ain't no player. thats just a moron

2|0
    0|0
  • They probably get confused because i broke up with my ex recently and she is super popular and apparently has a lot of guys who like her and im the one who said i think we should stay friends. She even said "why dont you like me? Nobody doesn't like me" it was kinda snobby.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Players" don't get friend zoned. Only people who are invested in the chance at a relationship will stick around after being friend zoned. If you're not playing the player's game, they're not gonna stick around to be your pal.

2|1
    0|0
  • They literally don't give a fuck cause they have lots of options. Women don't get excited when a guy approaches them at a club because they know they'll get hit on another 10-20 times that night.

0|2
    0|0
  • I’m not sure they can be friend zoned... unless they’re not interested in the girl 🤔, in which case why would they care?

0|0
    0|0
  • I go with option 2 in your update. A player to me is someone who sees pulling as a game, and they're after the high score

0|0
    0|0
  • I just stay friends with them. I noticed it's easier to meet other women when you have girls by your side that are just friends.

0|1
    0|0
    • exactly. You get it, it's amazing how many other guys answering here don't get it. They say they move on or it bothers them and such. I would think a smart guy would see the big picture. If your a cool guy and not a dick and even if friendzone. Well, guess what? Even though the hot girl friendzoned you. Most girls have quite a bit of girl friends. And often hot girls have many other hot girl friends. If she's not attracted to you but thinks your a cool guy, she'll have you out with her to parties or the bar or whatever. You know and her girl friends with her. Which you will meet and they might be single and there ya go. I think the fastest and best way of meeting a bunch of women thus getting sex or dates, whatever is like networking. Different outlets, but I do feel expanding one's social/friend circle helps a ton.

• Depends on how it happened. Personally if she friends zones me I just tell her I'm not looking for a friend.

0|1
    0|0
  • they instantly drop you and go on to the next one. as soon as they notice there's not gonna be sex, you become nothing to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Players know getting friendzoned is part of the game... but still players gonna play

1|1
    0|0
  • They usually don't like it have I noticed, they tends to be very edgy frustrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was put in the friendzone and it sucked. I had to see my bestfriend date someone else and it made me more then jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • Many do get friendzoned. Unless they're like 10/10 guys. they move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Wellllll honestly there's women everywhere you take a shot it fails, oh well, you move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Never mind.. Friendship is the begining of everything.. Lolz..

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully bad. People should be players. Respect girls and treat people well!!!

0|0
    1|0
  • They feel like they've done something wrong while going after the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called KLPD in India. Khade lund pe dhoka (fooled when the penis is erect)

0|0
    0|0
  • We don’t get friend zoned

0|2
    0|0
    • Yup that’s the reason we players and players never get on the friendzone 😂

• They don’t care, just stop talking to her

0|1
    0|0
  • If he is a real player he won't care at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate being freind zoned

0|1
    0|0
  • They don't care

0|1
    0|0
  • It's annoying but it's not the end of the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • They feel bad

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the worst feeling

0|0
    0|0
  • Move along... Nothing to see here...

0|0
    0|0
  • Players don't get friendzoned

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Looks like the playa hater just chimed in. This ain't about ego. It's about getting friendzoned which is impossible, because how many women can be actual friends with a player w/out falling head over heels with him? None unless she's a lez. Therefore, friend zones don't exist with the playa--the chicks won't stand for it!

• I'm with you milk and honey. I'll friendzone that asshole in a heartbeat and not think twice about it.

• Players don't get frieanzoned. They move on to the next bitch - who looks exactly like the last bitch that was trippin.

0|3
    0|0
    • A player is not your average guy. Don't forget.

• Show All
    • and you can still approach women at clubs or bars while doing that or whatever. But that's the big picture dudes don't seem to get. Even if your friend or social circle is big, an expanded one only adds the chances of hooking up with more women and at a faster time...

• @brennanhuff Nah, I'm not even wasting time on her. If she chooses to come back - Fine. But it better be to fuck. I won't waste a second on her ass though. But yeah, if that's how you see it then go ahead.

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• They'd be less bothered than a guy who has genuine feelings for the girl.

1|3
    0|0
  • Wouldn't know play to good

0|0
    0|0
  • When a guy is used to getring what he wants it really pisses him off haha I've had it happen a couple times but for some reason they dont stop talkin to me

0|0
    0|0
  • They feel like they honestly just got played 😂🙌🏻😆

2|1
    0|0
  • They are not playas if they get friend zoned

1|0
    0|0
  • They would keep trying until they won.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like they got played

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes