How do players feel about getting friend zoned?

There's a lot of mixed opinions.. 1) Guys like "the chase" so they keep pursuing and 2) they drop it and move on to the next victim lol
Let's define a player! What does he look like? How does he act?

835

Most Helpful Guys

• A player will be after many girls the vast majority of the time, and he will be Friend Zoned by many - but he will usually keep at them knowing that one of them will probably give in - even if 20 others don't that month.

Players understand that it's a numbers game - and the way to ensure success is to go after large numbers of girls, and to not be phased by the ones who reject him because some will eventually change their minds.

• Isn’t that wasting time? You said numbers game. The fastest way of meeting a lot of girls it seems is networking. I would think a smart person player not too butt hurt and wrapped up in his ego. Would see a positive or make one out of a negative. A man can meet a ton of girls in a small time through new friends. She friend zoned him but if he’s cool to her and they are friends. Most girls especially cute pretty ones have a lot of girl friends. Most attractive ones have other hot or cute girl friends that can be as hot or even hotter than the girl that friend zoned him. He can still meet girls at clubs or wherever else but the more outlets the better the chance and more he can meet in a faster time. I think the spread out approach is a good idea. Networking and then expanding ones social circle only increased the odds to add to other outlets a player uses.

• @brennanhuff That's kind of my point. A player who gets "friendzoned" is not going to get upset, he's just going to keep the friendship going (with minimal effort) and will occasionally make it clear that he's interested, but he'll also use her to network and otherwise keep his relationship with her positive if he can.

But he's not going to be obsessed with getting her, because he's got lots of other girls "in play" and isn't going to expend a ton of effort on any one of them.

• oh ok, I thought you meant like he ditches her and tries to find other women, which to me is a slower, longer process. I thought you implied that, because others on here said players don;t get friendzoned and they just leave the girl the second he's friendzoned. And the player goes off looking for more girls so ditches all of the women who friendzone them. I thought you meant that, my bad. Yeah because I think it's wiser to keep the friendship with the girls even though friendzone as it can be very useful as a way in to meet other girls that she is friends with and go from there. cool.

• If they are smart they won’t bitch about it and see opportunity. They aren’t such wise players if they don’t see the big picture. I’m not a player but I know how to attract woven and see the big picture

• do you even know what I meant with opportunity and big picture?

• the big picture I'm talking about is networking. I'll leave it there

Most Helpful Girl

• They will just move on to easier prey. Players are constantly looking for targets. They might circle back to you and try to get in your pants again though when they experience a shortage of prospects. At least that's been my experience with them.