My boyfriend wants me to move in with him?

He doesn’t have a place yet. But, he is looking for an apartment closer to his job. My boyfriend is 25. I am 21. I am going into my last year of college, and he just graduated in the spring. He told me, that he really hopes I move in with him one day (once i graduate and hopefully get a job). I like him a lot, and I do see a future with him. He told me me was afraid to tell me, because he didn’t want to push me away or have me freak out.

I told him, “i had a feeling you wanted me to move in!” Which is true. The way he talked of the future, and me coming over and staying, and giving me a key was proof enough! But, now I am a little scared. I am fearful. That is a lot of commitment for me. I like him a lot, but... i just feel i am so young. I am only 21, i don’t plan to have a family for another 5-10 years. I know I like him, and I can see a future with him. But, I guess I am just not ready for that. :/

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well you do know you lose an egg ever month right? When do you plan to get married when your 59 or something? You are pro just wasting your time why don't go to church attend meetings.😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇.

0|0
    0|0
    • I said 5-10 years...

• Show All
    • In 5 years i will be younger than any of those ages... Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Yeah you will so find a good mate don't waste your time. Focus on what you want to do and let it go.

• it's not the 90's

you should be married, before moving in. you can do a trial run of 3 days or so, yes, to see what it'd be like to live with him, if you were married, but, no, do not move in, unless you're actually married

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes