My boyfriend wants me to move in with him?

He doesn’t have a place yet. But, he is looking for an apartment closer to his job. My boyfriend is 25. I am 21. I am going into my last year of college, and he just graduated in the spring. He told me, that he really hopes I move in with him one day (once i graduate and hopefully get a job). I like him a lot, and I do see a future with him. He told me me was afraid to tell me, because he didn’t want to push me away or have me freak out.

I told him, “i had a feeling you wanted me to move in!” Which is true. The way he talked of the future, and me coming over and staying, and giving me a key was proof enough! But, now I am a little scared. I am fearful. That is a lot of commitment for me. I like him a lot, but... i just feel i am so young. I am only 21, i don’t plan to have a family for another 5-10 years. I know I like him, and I can see a future with him. But, I guess I am just not ready for that. :/

02