Why am I so worthless?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 8 months. Even tho I am feeling insecure as ever I love him. I am happy, he calls me beautiful and bae. Out of the blue the other day he called me cute in the car while we hung out. It took us 2 months of dating to even kiss. He always asks me how my day is and such. We hang out once a week since he works 3rd shift, we live an hour away. he's from a small town and is a country guy, but chill. He has always paid for me, I met his family (hung out with his sister), I also met his friends. he walks up to the door to get me, we take turns driving to each others towns. He always brings me up when I subconsciously talk bad about myself. Whenever I talk bad about myself, he says I am perfect the way I am. He stood on the street side of the sidewalk cause it was more safer for me. He hasn't ever pressured me into sex, I am his second girlfriend. The thing is, he has ADHD. Everything catches his eye, like everything. He gets distracted easily and glances. Is glancing like this normal? Is he gonna meet someone better at this night class he's taking to get his CDL (trucking license) or when he gets a job in trucking is he gonna meet someone on the road? Is he serious about me?
The college is like 12 miles away from me and he hasn't asked to see me tonight, we have plans this Saturday. What does this mean?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• He is extremely serious about you, listen, if you truly are worthless, then it should be easy to build you up from rock bottom no? If not, then there's a lot there you may not know about and that's a good thing to explore, or create with someone, with him, Let go of what could be, that's out of your hands and focus on what could be, with what you can create, and thats a scary thought, but you have nothing to lose and everything to gain, you need to strive to be the person you want to be, don't you want him to see you at you're best, imagine how much he'd compliment you then! AND don't you dare, rule out anything for yourself, don't beat yourself up for thinking negatively, but don't let them be truths in your life, Don't be afraid to say someone is worth the possibility of pain, and who cares if he didn't ask for you, you want to see him, so long as you're as nice as possible about what you want, there is no problem in asking or going for it!

Most Helpful Girl

• You clearly have some major self esteem issues, everything you're feeling is a direct result of low self esteem, it's compounded by your depression.
    It matters to you the nice things he says but for those reasons nothing hits home for you.
    I'm not going to say think positive, or trust him enough to believe what he says to you bc that too won't matter right now.
    I will say this there is help out there for you, I'm not going to say it's easy or it happens fast bc it takes time to get on the other side but if I were you I'd see a professional, they know exactly what you need.
    You will one day look back on this and be so grateful you got help.
    There's so many like you that have recovered, you're worth it, give yourself a break and first find someone that specializes in depression.
    It starts with the first step, please take it.