Whats your honest impression of me?

Whats your honest impression of me?
Every time I post my pictures to be rated they always rate me low and leave comments like "shave, or trying growing it out, try a different angle or try smiling or try smiling less etc etc" constantly something to fix yet its never the answer

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You look young and innocent and trusting and emotional in your photo

1|0
    0|0
    • So insecure, immature, non-threatening homosexual? By the way Im the least trustworthy person you'll ever meet

• Show All
    • No man likes to hear that, so I appear feminine , nonthreating and soft.

• Being compassionate and kind does not make you feminine - it makes you human. Nobody wants a robot with no emotion. They are only good for meaningless and unfulfilling sex and a robot will get abandoned by all his friends if he gets cancer or disease. A soft and kind person will find soft and kind people who are there for him when bad things happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• The real question is, why do you care? The real answer is, you shouldn't. People are known to be cruel at times. You are thinking and dwelling on the personal opinions of strangers. Put yourself 1st brother! Your opinions should matter more to you. One person might think you have a friendly face, another will think you have a mean face. You can't always tell how someone is just by looking at them. Work on yourself man. Be confident in ignoring negative opinions, embrace positive thoughts. If you really want my opinion, which you shouldn't, my impression of you is that you are an average person, friendly, but still masculine and a little guarded. You don't come across as threatening, but you should't want to. I would need to meet you to make a real impression, but that's just me. Find faith in yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by average person? Friendly? and Guarded? Guys are supposed to be intimidating not innocent because thats weakness and women like to feel on edge around guys not comfortable

• What I mean by average person is that I think you are like most guys. You seem to come across as guarded by the way you write/speak. You look friendly as in I would't mind starting up a conversation with you. But again, I can't really judge if I don't even know "you". Whoever told you that guys need to be intimidating is wrong. Weakness is Human. It is ok to display weakness, love itself is to display weakness in a way. Maybe you are paying attention to the wrong kind of women? There are women that want the edgy guys and woman that want the sweet guys. I feel that your idea of what women like/want is a personal opinion and mixed up. My friend, I beg you to take a step back from where you are mentally and ask yourself what kind of women you look for, and what kind of women you pay attention to. My final words TO YOU are, IT IS OK TO NOT BE THE STEREOTYPICAL MAN. BE WHO YOU ARE AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, FIND YOURSELF. Best of luck to you brother.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Brother, you just look lost in yourself. Don't let people judge who you can be or are. If you want to change yourself, then do it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Care to explain? Im quite stupid so

• Show All
    • Just be you. There's no such thing as "manly." Speak with confidence when interacting with people. This is what girls look for. "CONFIDENCE," not looks. There may be some girls who care about looks, but f them. There will be ton of girls who like who you are, but you gotta have the courage and confidence to do so. Don't expect life to be like Hollywood movies. No women is going to come up to you and fall in love with you. You gotta take action and initiate. It's ok to get rejected. This is why you learn from it.

• Hard to take initiation when girls constantly call you faggot and pussy. For example yesterday at my new job some girl stepped on the back of my shoe and said sorry to which I said you're ok and she goes "pussy" I also get a lot of fake coughs or clearings of throats when I speak. I guess I speak soft and gayly

• look like a Ethan...
    or Josh...

lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes