I just hung out with my crush today. Does he like me or isn't interested?

Today I went on a short car ride with my crush cuz we wanted to see each other in person. We talked and he also was showing off his car and speeding and all that. We had a couple laughs here and there. And at the end he asked if I was down to go out again Friday night like watch a movie or something. So that shows he may like me. BUT I just have this feeling he doesn't. Like even after when I went home like our conversation isn't as interesting. My guts are telling me he probably doesn't like me maybe I turned him off. But he did ask me if im free to go out again. Im just confused.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It's common for guys to become drier texters after the first encounter. They feel like they've already made it clear they weren't someone totally uninteresting, and would rather save the good conversations for dates.

1|1
    0|0
    • Oh reallyyy? I thought since he’s active on social media and still not replying to my message he probably lost interest. So you think he still likes me but is just waiting for the next time to go out?

• Yes, after all, he does want to see you again.

• I told him why he is being blunt through text and he finally told me "its just you sound really down for a relationship and tbh im not in the right place for one". I knew he didn't like me :( I probably turned him off. He actually did like me through text but once he saw me that day it faded. I don't know why he even asked about Friday ugh. How should I reply him? And what does he really mean?

• You're overthinking. Your conversations not in person aren't as interesting anymore because you got to see how fun it was being in person together. If you like him just go on the date on Friday.

1|0
    0|0
    • REALLY? you think so? yeah I feel maybe I am overthinking. It's just the really dry convo scared me he lost interest. So before Friday should I tell him if he still wants to go out or would that make me look desperate and just let him say it?

• Show All
    • oohhh yes you are right i told him that its okay I understand. So do you think we could just stick as friends and if yes do you think he'd ever come back to me or like me again or something?

• Don't put yourself in the friendzone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he isn't interested , I found him to showing off type.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Well, your guts can somehow tell the future... its proven by science. But i wouldn't put my money on that, if he asked when you are free just tell him and go. What do you have to lose? Anyway trust your guts and think too, best advice i can give. Also sometimes its good to talk to other people, your emotions get in the way and you might be misinterpreting somethings. Goodluck :)

1|0
    0|0
  • He is interested, it is obvious
    But he is not sure of it
    He wants to see how things would go
    Best of luck, you have a semi date πŸ‘πŸ‘

1|0
    0|0
    • reallyyy you think so? Some things I feel like may have turned him off. Like we went to buy myself a coke drink and he took out his money to pay but I didn't let him and payed myself. Is that a turn off for you guys? Or was that good of me to do that?
      And I realised he didn't even compliment me hahahah. I don't know if it's because he was shy or maybe thought I wasn't any good.
      And what about now in our convos he isn't replying to me as interestingly is that because he lost interest or something? or just cuz he doesn't really know what to say?
      Sorry so many questions its just on my mind and its driving me crazyyy.
      Thanks so muchhh.

• Show All
    • awww thank you you're too sweet. You know when he said "you sound really down for a relationship" did he mean I am not relationship material or that I really want a relationship? How would you interpret it?

• He didn't think you were a serious girl
      Obviously he is a player he isn't worth it dear

• If thats your body in the picture he would be stupid to not be intrested 😁

1|0
    0|0
    • HAHAHA but maybe he didn't like my personality thats what i'm worried about. Like even though he asked me if we could go out again on Friday I still have this feeling he maybe lost interest. Because he isn't acting as interested in text after I came home.

• Always believe in yourself and stay who you are. If you have to change he is not the oneπŸ˜‰

• I think if he didn't like you in some way, he wouldn't have asked to see you again

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys these days are told not to show too much interest on the girl, so the only thing you can do is give it time and discover the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are 20 years old and still have crushes.

Oh, dear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with your gut feeling.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes seems like he does

1|0
    0|0
  • Could do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes