I just hung out with my crush today. Does he like me or isn't interested?

Today I went on a short car ride with my crush cuz we wanted to see each other in person. We talked and he also was showing off his car and speeding and all that. We had a couple laughs here and there. And at the end he asked if I was down to go out again Friday night like watch a movie or something. So that shows he may like me. BUT I just have this feeling he doesn't. Like even after when I went home like our conversation isn't as interesting. My guts are telling me he probably doesn't like me maybe I turned him off. But he did ask me if im free to go out again. Im just confused.

111

Most Helpful Guys

• It's common for guys to become drier texters after the first encounter. They feel like they've already made it clear they weren't someone totally uninteresting, and would rather save the good conversations for dates.

• Oh reallyyy? I thought since he’s active on social media and still not replying to my message he probably lost interest. So you think he still likes me but is just waiting for the next time to go out?

• Yes, after all, he does want to see you again.

• I told him why he is being blunt through text and he finally told me "its just you sound really down for a relationship and tbh im not in the right place for one". I knew he didn't like me :( I probably turned him off. He actually did like me through text but once he saw me that day it faded. I don't know why he even asked about Friday ugh. How should I reply him? And what does he really mean?

• You're overthinking. Your conversations not in person aren't as interesting anymore because you got to see how fun it was being in person together. If you like him just go on the date on Friday.

• REALLY? you think so? yeah I feel maybe I am overthinking. It's just the really dry convo scared me he lost interest. So before Friday should I tell him if he still wants to go out or would that make me look desperate and just let him say it?

• oohhh yes you are right i told him that its okay I understand. So do you think we could just stick as friends and if yes do you think he'd ever come back to me or like me again or something?

• Don't put yourself in the friendzone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he isn't interested , I found him to showing off type.