Men of G@G, how tall are you?

I notice men on here think women are being shallow when it comes to height and dating. Some think that it’s unreasonable for women to like guys at a certain height (which it isn’t for the most part) so that tells me that YOU may not just not like your height and you are then trying to make women feel guilty for your insecurity. But it might also be that you are in fact tall but are worrying about it for no reason.

So... how tall are you really? Has it impacted your dating life?
  • 6ft or tall
  • 5’9-5’11
  • 5’7-5’8
    Vote C
  • 5’4-5’6
    Vote D
  • 5’1-5’3
    Vote E
  • Below 5ft tall
    Vote F
  • I’m a girl
    Vote G
206 guys have confirmed they are not short so why in the world does it make you mad that some women prefer tall men? lol

597

Most Helpful Guys

• It's definitely shallow, but everyone is shallow to some degree. I'm glad you understand everyone has preferences, like for me, I'd personally never date a girl taller than 5'2" or weighed more than 140lbs. I just like girls at certain heights and weights, if you are upset by it then that tells me that you're probably just an 8 foot tall troll of a woman.

• While we're at it, no girls with brown eyes, they look like shit. I'll only date women with green or blue eyes, why would it be unreasonable when it's just a preference?

• I literally don't know another woman who cares about body shape on a guy or his ass or his hair lol. Body shape and body weight aren't the same thing. Also, penis size is actually a creation from men. There have been studies done to prove that women don't really care about penis size. The average penis is like 5 or 6 inches anyway when erect so we can't be too picky or we'd never have sex lol

• Oh please, post a poll of different male body shapes and prove me different, most women do have a preference for body shape, whether skinny, chubby, larger, fit, muscular, etc. I hear women talk about men's asses all the time "he has a cute butt" and don't even try to tell me women don't judge hair. You might not, but I'm generalizing, just like you did. Actually their have been studies showing women do care about penis size (granted not nearly as much as some people make it out to seem), studies have shown most women prefer about 5-8 inches. Regardless it is still something men are judged on. I don't see how you can claim women wouldn't judge any of these traits at all.

• 5' 9".

Apparently, only 70% of the females are girls!

• I am neither tall nor short, but quite average. I have had a woman online refuse to even meet me because she is 1" taller than me. It is not a matter of not being attracted - over which she would have no control - but a matter of "I think it would look funny if I was wearing heels and I was three inches taller than you." That is a conscious decision and it is rather silly.

• I'm so glad I'm 5'2... a guy that's 5'9 would be perfect for me.

All the guys I dated were between 6'0-6'3 and honestly, while I liked it, it was hard to give them a hug or a kiss because they towered over me lol

• Just saying, you see how you would date a men that are about a foot taller than you and they had no problem with it. So why is that women seem to have a problem with men that are shorter than them but expect men not to have a problem with women whom are shorter than them. Kind of a double standard don't you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I still don't understand why height is important for women and what difference does it make. I'm 5'1" and I've seen men who are shorter than me and still good looking/dateable.