My girlfriend is talking to her ex?

this is probably my fault.

she's been trying to talk to me for a year, and I never give her the time of day. I don’t know why. She tries to hug me or kiss or hold hands and I shut her down publicly.

she will sit here and plead with me and I just dismiss her. She’s amazing. Honestly she’s supportive, loving and every fucking thing. I don’t want to lose her, but I feel like I have.
her ex from years ago contacted her to see how’s she is doing. She’s been talking to him for hours. It’s nothing flirtatious. She’s just talking about her life, accomplishments. From what I hear he talks back and engages. They get along so well. I feel like I’m losing her. She doesn’t have friends because of me. I don’t know why I am the way that I am. I heard her talking about moving to Georgia or Colorado? I mean she’s mentioned it if I don’t talk to her, but I never though she was serious? Help.

from what I’ve seen she’s asked questions about me on here. im actually on her account. Being nosy has got me here because I check her phone without her knowing. We actually broke up, but I never asked her back out. She said I’m stringing her long but I don’t know
i feel like I’m too late.
iknow I messed up.

11