From texting most days and meeting up to left on read and no reply. Am I being ghosted?

So girl I've been dating this girl for a couple of months, it's been great. She's even got to the point where she's talking about me to friends and family etc, all positive right?

But suddenly since yesterday, she hasn't replied to me. I don't know if I'm just overthinking, but she's been online etc but hasn't replied to me? Am I starting to be ghosted? I want to message, but at th same time I don't, as I don't want to come across as needy.

Ladies, what is your opinion, what do you think I should do?

Guys, have you ever experienced this before? What did you do?
Update for all, my suspicions were confirmed and something was up. Basically she's not ready for a relationship and just needs to be "reckless" doesn't want to hurt me blah blah blah, chapter end.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly there are many reasons as to why she didn't reply. She may be busy even though she's online on social media.
    Or else she is not invested in the relationship just as much as you are.
    It's important that you talk so that you are both on the same page.