Why does it seem like it's much harder for average men to get laid?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. Al lot of the average persons are the most nicest guys I've ever net

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Many guys who have little success with women look for excuses to blame others rather than looking inward.

1|1
    0|0
    • you're talking about the average person that visits incels. me daily.

• How about having a relationship first? $300 will get you a DDF fuck in most towns. Assuming you are DDF yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 12

• Because presumably it is. I think it's possible to compensate for being "average", though, in a lot of cases.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have self esteem and confidence it isn't hard

0|1
    0|1
    • That's a dumb answer. If that was the case almost any guy could get a girl

• And that is100% true

• You, sir, have it absolutely correct! Women want a man with confidence and, as soon as you get even a little bit of swagger in your walk, you will be more attractive to women. I know because I lacked self-confidence when I was young and developed it when I was in my mid-20's. It made ALL the difference in the world! My dating life increased at least threefold and I had many more opportunities for sexual relationships.

But. . . many guys who aren't having any success just want someone to blame, other than blaming themselves. Of course, when you blame someone else, there is nothing you can do about the situation, so they remain stuck in their rut, convinced that they are pitiable victims of women!

• Because even the most unattractive of women don't want to screw an average man.

0|1
    1|0
  • We used to say, that a girl figures out if she's going to sleep with you in the first 3 minutes of meeting you. Guys were always guessing.. I'd say because we always want sex, and girls control themselves better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because guys have to be the ones to approach majority of the time and a lot of average or below guys lack confidence or social skills to get that far

0|0
    0|0
  • you're thinking of it wrong.
    your goal should not be to get laid.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol thats stupid

• Show All
    • I was being sarcastic

• hard to tell over text chat y'know

• cause every man wants to get laid, while most women don't actively pursue that goal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because women hide their game pretty well, even if they are interested on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • either you're midget or your ugly if you find hard to get laid

0|0
    0|1
  • Because it is.

0|1
    1|0
  • Because it is like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it is compared to the average woman