Can a girl be too funny to date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Too much jokes? Guys will probably friend zone you because once you get in a relationship jokes might not stay. So guys choose friendship over relationship just to stay happy with the happy person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• No, it's actually a good thingh unless she monopolizes the convo with jokes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all! Could a guy be too funny to date?

4|1
    0|0
  • What exactly does 'too funny' meant to you?
    Do you find it difficult to find dates?

Work on your attraction and social skills. They are what matter.
    Love can't start 'till attraction does, and then there needs to be a conversation. These skills are learned. You can do this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It has happened to me. The girl was just too funny. It was impossible to talk seriously about anything. Not a good thing. She was no girlfriend material.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if she's funnier than me; there can only be on comedian supreme in the relationship 😐

Jk haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I've ever met a female that was actually funny. They made have made puns, but I personally don't find them funny.
    I don't think anyone can be too funny to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but if she thinks "funny" consists of insulting everyone and everything around her, she can be too bitchy to date.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, humour is attractive too
    It lights up the room in boring places and breaks the ice when we can't think clearly

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all in my eyes the more they are funny and giggly the more they like there date... Most of the time its just the nerves showing in an awkward way

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the nature of her humor. If her humor is based on degrading people or have significant sarcasm, then, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but it could very well be the case she's not serious enough. These are very different things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't run across a woman who is too funny to date. Do you have an example?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. A great sense of humor is one of the most important qualities to look for in everyone that you choose to be part of your life...

0|0
    0|0
  • To funny is relative. I think as long as she has good people skills and realizes that not all moments need to be comedic things would be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love a girl who's funny, it's a rare thing. They can have various qualities, but this one's really rare to find.

1|0
    0|0
  • No the only thing that I feel makes women undatable is either She is overweight by at least 40 pounds or she's very bitchy or annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Some people have a problem with negative stress. If your solution is to make jokes and poke fun at everything rather than contend with the full spectrum of human emotional experience, you need to get professional help. Now, I've never seen this characteristic in a woman, most likely because society permits women to openly experience the full range of emotions even very publicly. Usually men suffer from the need to hide our emotions from societal expectations, and many attempt to do so with humor. They still need professional help, but as a species we need to change our views on men and the expression of emotion, drastically and quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • If its the "you just think your funny" type then some people might find it annoying but otherwise there really isn't such a thing

0|0
    0|0
  • No but it can be a turn off if she can't be serious sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so girls are perfect just the way they are.😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless they make the relationship not serious with the humor, then no

0|0
    0|0
  • Never stop being funny

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we shalt have no fun here!

1|0
    0|0
  • Women are not safe to date anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Nop
    I think being funny is a good thing

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't believe she can

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Its possible. I was extremely funny when I was 27 - to the point - where somebody who sat next to me might not be able to drive a car cause they would be too busy laughing. I didn't try to be funny - I was just naturally eccentric and crazy and ignorant so that everything I said and did was amusing.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, the funnier the better! If they're always funny then I'm never bored! Plus then I can also learn from them.

1|0
    0|0
  • watch ( just right) movie
    in the beginning of the movie she had a date
    she was telling jokes and laughing
    they were both having a good time..
    in the end he said
    you r great.. let's be frnds. nothing more
    so.. you got the point

0|1
    0|0
  • No lol. Unless the guy doesn't like certian jokes she may play

0|0
    0|0
  • Only for people with a bad sense of humour

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if u r too much talented from her or him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only If the humour is at your expense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you funny?

1|0
    0|0
    • I was born that way.

• Show All
    • What sort of sick kinky strange things we talking here though?

• And what makes you laugh alot?

Recommended myTakes