Do you set high expectations when finding a partner?

Do you stick to them? If the partner does not meet these expectations, is it a deal breaker?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Not really. Probly about average. If she's cute, funny, laughs at my stupid jokes, if we have fun together, if she's not clingy, or rude, or into sports and country music. Right now, i got a thing for a clumsy girl. She's sooo cute every time she trips. Trouble is, she hates me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a deal breaker when she says that she will love to keep working after marriage, a deal breaker if she wasn't a virgin, unless there was harsh reasons to lose her virginity...

It's a deal breaker if she believes in divorce, if there is no cheating... also if she's a liar...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have unwavering expectations, but they aren't necessarily "high." I have things I can budge on, things that I can't. None of which are unreasonable or unrealistic.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• It's a balancing act- you can't be so inflexible that you lose out on a good Partner because they don't fit narrow criteria, but you also Need to set Standards and avoid dealbreakers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't describe my expectations as high. I naturally attract and appeal to women who behave a certain and rare way. I think it's less reflective of my standards and more a reflection of how unusual, exclusive, and rarified my life and lifestyle really are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel that many people have lists that confine them to specific people.. I prefer to go with personality above all else, looks are just a bonus

0|0
    0|0
  • That all depends, I have seen women who are 5'3" and 250 lbs acting like they deserve George Clooney or Brad Pitt, it is all about having realistic expectations.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only have two things I'd never compromise on

1- her weight if she is a fat then thats an automatic no for me
    2- I need to feel I can trust her cause I've had terrible Exes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I would not start my relationship if I don't think they are match or a person who hold similar values.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should always set high standards how ever make sure you are worthy of thoz standards

0|0
    0|0
  • My expectations are very low.. Right now.. But they will keep increasing until I reach 30 and after 35 then will decline

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not "high" per se, but getting all of them plus them being attracted to me too is challenging

0|0
    0|0
  • High expectations, yes, I don't want to date a lol potato xd person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sort of but because i do, i set myself upfor disappointment

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I have three requirements, outside of those I'll date any woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • extremly high 😅 Im very picky

0|0
    0|0
  • "stick it to them"?
    this one's too vague for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I must. I'm still single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • My expectations have hit rock bottom, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm so picky that I haven't found someone yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the concept of good at 90%.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to every single question

0|0
    0|0
  • No I dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its human nature

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't have high expectations

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's alive, I guess it's cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I set high expectations. I usually don't want to spend time with someone who I know won't really be a good fit. So I usually just end it when I find out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know and I don't know. It's hard to answer this because as soon as I like someone I forget all about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I know my partner since the age of 13, so we never have any problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of. Not physically but personality wise

0|0
    0|0
  • Good looking, open minded and possibility he will take my strapon:)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes