My crush already has a partner, should I make the move?

I had a crush on her during my last semester of college. But she already had a boyfriend in another city. But we often did couple type things in college. After graduating I decided to move out of the city far away from her because I didn’t want to be the guy who causes havoc in their relationship. Before I graduated I had sent her a surprise gift for her birthday and she tried then texted me back saying that it was the most sweetest and thoughtful thing anyone has ever done for her. I’m not sure what she is trying to imply here. Does she look at me like a partner in the future or is she just flattered?

4567

Most Helpful Girls

• tricky... you don’t want to be a home wrecker but if you like her so much you would move just to put some space between you because you like her that hard, i say you just put yourself out there, say you’re really into her and if that’s something she wants too, let you know. but if she shoots u down, move on. better to know you tried than regret not letting her know.

• She often told me that "I put in more into the relationship than him" and I would deviate her from that topic and try to do fun things with her like getting pizza or going for a walk. It often boosted her moods drastically. My intentions are just to make other people feel good about themselves. Do you think I am "that shoulder" she cries on about her boyfriend?

• i would say yes, and tell you to back out of that. it sounds like it’s coming from a place of seeking attention rather than feelings and that’s a web you don’t want stuck in.

• So the college is not in the same state she lives? Does she live in the same state where the boyfriend lives? She has a boyfriend in another city? Like a long distance relationship? Because from what you she seems to like you, and you did couple like things like what for instance?

• She was in Missouri and her boyfriend is in Florida. It's a long distance relationship. She always spoke about where she wanted to travel in the future, she'd show me pictures of her family and stuff whenever we ate pizza together. I never understood then, but now that I look back it might be true that she was into me.

• That you are fake and posting troll posts. You are just back peddling at what you said,

• You don’t even know me and you’re judging me through a post. Wow!

Most Helpful Guys

• Don't do it, no matter how the outcome won't be good.
    Either you get rejected, or you ruin their relationship by making her go with you or even cheat on her boyfriend.
    Don't forget, if someone replaces their last partner with you after a short time, they can just as easily replace you with someone new just as quick.

• She's not implying anything. She just stated that it was a thoughtful gift. You just want there to be more because you like her. She already has someone now. You should've made the move A LONG time ago. Too late now.

• She already had a boyfriend, I found out later. She never mentioned it.