Shaving down there. Yay or nay?

Hay just interested in finding out of guys prefer if girls shave down there or it doesn't really matter?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Unfortunately a lot of guys do make a big deal about that, though I personally don't. Yes, I admit I have a minor preference of shiven, but I'm perfectly okay with either/or.
    I said "unfortunately" because the pubes are there in the first place for health reasons! If you're going to ignore that for the sake of appearance or a certain feeling in someone else, then you're a goddamn child! (This isn't referring to people treating their own pubic hairs; to you I say your life, your choice. This is rather those who always expect others to shave down there.)

2|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I dont really like shaving down there, I mean you end up with cuts and itching. I prefer trimming or using depilatory creams

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• personally, do what you want. i personally like to shave then keep it trimmed for a bit.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• My preference is trimmed but not shaved. Some hair that is under control is so sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Trimming is fine, waxed is ideal and shaving does the job. I shave mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys expect it to be trimmed or shaved clean this is a known fact please stop

0|2
    0|0
  • I love a shaved pussy.. I love shaving it when she lets me. it adds a dynamic to the bed room play. Does it matter, not really..

0|0
    0|0
  • i mean you don't need to "shave". waxing is fine too or whatever way you find to get rid of that nasty hair xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, but I keep my boys shaved because it keeps me comfortable in the summer, and it doesn't smell so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't you expect your guy to be shaved? If you're not then don't expect oral to say the least.

0|0
    1|0
  • A little nay is never bad as long as it's yay, if you know what i mean..

0|0
    0|0
  • this has been asked 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me either way.

1|0
    0|0
  • At least trimmed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaved, not really. Waxed is what I prefer.

0|0
    0|0
  • please yes! shave or waxed but no hair down there!

0|0
    1|0
  • Oh... oh it matters. Yes, shave.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn’t matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Trimmed or natural

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay...

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes