Shaving down there. Yay or nay?

Hay just interested in finding out of guys prefer if girls shave down there or it doesn't really matter?

121

Most Helpful Guys

• Unfortunately a lot of guys do make a big deal about that, though I personally don't. Yes, I admit I have a minor preference of shiven, but I'm perfectly okay with either/or.
    I said "unfortunately" because the pubes are there in the first place for health reasons! If you're going to ignore that for the sake of appearance or a certain feeling in someone else, then you're a goddamn child! (This isn't referring to people treating their own pubic hairs; to you I say your life, your choice. This is rather those who always expect others to shave down there.)

• Honestly I dont really like shaving down there, I mean you end up with cuts and itching. I prefer trimming or using depilatory creams

Most Helpful Girl

• personally, do what you want. i personally like to shave then keep it trimmed for a bit.