I'm not ready for sex but everyone I date is?

I just turned 16. I have had one boyfriend and all we have gone to is second base.

At the moment I am dating two guys (ages 16 en 17) and both of them have already had sex. Especially the 16 year old one has done a lot of sexual stuff. They both are waaay more expierenced than I am. They don't know I have never been to third base.

But the problem is, I don't even know if I'm ready to go third base with someone yet. IS THAT WEIRD? I feel like everyone I meet wants to eventually have sex with me but I don't think I want that in the next half year (even third base). I am really afraid that this will be a major turn off for all the guys I will meet/date.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because your boyfriend has done things sexually in the past doesn't mean you have to currently. You are 16 and still have time to figure that kind of stuff out. Just make sure they know before they start trying to push you into position that is uncomfortable for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Virginity should be the least of your worries. And I think a lot of guys don’t mind virgins (believe it or not, you may find a good amount who actually wants an inexperienced girl) but just don’t rush it.

Let it come naturally and you’ll just feel when the time is right