Could you date someone who refuses to drink alcohol?

Let’s say you’re dating someone who meets your standards and is full of life but prefers/refuses to drink alcohol/wine/ beer for the remaining of their life.

They’re not a recovering alcoholic or anything but they just no longer interested in it but still will have a great time at a party/gathering whether it be socializing or dancing.

How would you feel?Could you date someone who refuses to drink alcohol?
  • It’s a bit weird but I’ll give it a try
  • I won’t mind at all
  • It might be too weird for me to try
    Vote C
I forgot to add, they don’t even mind the slightest you choose to drink or not.

Thanks@Snowangle

103146

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't personally drink alcohol and refuse to do so, so I don't have any problem with someone who doesn't drink either. But what's important for me is that they don't judge people who do drink alcohol, because I think that's very close-minded.

• Im one of those who refuses to drink it (unless its a bday with frozen shots or unless its champagne at a wedding). My boyfriend drinks maybe once a month and i hate it but ik he's not crazy about it. So yea i’d totally date someone who didn't like alcohol

Most Helpful Guys

• I married a girl who was a recovering alcoholic so we never had alcohol. It is actually possible to have fun without getting smashed.

• Wouldn't bother me, I do drink but I've limiter my consumption to mostly social drinking, it always was anyway but instead of getting ploughed I'll only have 1 or 2. I don't go out much anyway. For example I had 1 pint on my birthday :).

Need to find a girl who is cool with this.