Girls, how do guys become your fuck buddy instead of your boyfriend?

• They have sex on the first date
  • They have sex with you right after meeting
  • They ask
    Vote C
  • They tell you through friends
    Vote D
  • They basically rape you
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
  • Results
    Vote G

3

What Girls Said 3

• They're trustworthy, attractive and all around fun to be around but there is no romantic connection.

• So how does it start? Do they just come to your house and start making out with you?

• What an awkward

• Lol no, not at all

• I have recently entered a sexual relationship with no strings attached. But we both agreed for safety that we will not have sex with other people. He isn’t my boyfriend tho.
    I haven’t had sex in two and a half years and my vibrator wasn’t doing me justice anymore so I decided to have sex again but for a short period of time. So this is probably gonna last a month.
    I decided to choose a friend who I trust because random sex is unsafe, plus I’d really like my needs to be met on a consistent basis. My friend has had a sexual Interest in me for some time and I know that he is clean. After we are done with the sex part, that’s it for me. No more until I get EXTREMELY horny again... which will probably be another two years give or take a few months 😂
    Sounds weird but hey, that’s me☺️💕

• Vote E