Why will none give my boyfriend a chance?

When I first met my boyfriend we were at a bar since I work behind the bar and he was ordering a drink. When my shift was over one of his friends who I knew saw me and invited me over. I couldn’t stop staring at this guy he was so funny and it was making him more and more attractive but he was being a little awkward around me. When I left my friends picked me up and I told them “I’m marrying that guy I swear to you if the opportunity comes I’m having his babies” and they kept on saying that he’s “a 2/10 and really not good looking at all” I thought he was quite cute and he was SOOO funny and sweet and he’s really not my usual type. After a month we started dating but my friends still say “you could do better” and “you should leave him he’s not even good looking” it’s getting me really upset because he looks perfect to me. How do I make them aprove? Or at least try to look at him differently?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• ''How do I make them aprove? Or at least try to look at him differently? ''

This is the problem with a lot of girls, they care too much about what their friends think. How do you make them approve? are you kidding me?

As long as you let others influence your life, you will never live your own one.

• They are my best mates they’ve been there for me throughout my entire life I am going to care wether or not they like my boyfriend and it is going to piss me off if they don’t even give him a chance

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares what they think