Why will none give my boyfriend a chance?

When I first met my boyfriend we were at a bar since I work behind the bar and he was ordering a drink. When my shift was over one of his friends who I knew saw me and invited me over. I couldn’t stop staring at this guy he was so funny and it was making him more and more attractive but he was being a little awkward around me. When I left my friends picked me up and I told them “I’m marrying that guy I swear to you if the opportunity comes I’m having his babies” and they kept on saying that he’s “a 2/10 and really not good looking at all” I thought he was quite cute and he was SOOO funny and sweet and he’s really not my usual type. After a month we started dating but my friends still say “you could do better” and “you should leave him he’s not even good looking” it’s getting me really upset because he looks perfect to me. How do I make them aprove? Or at least try to look at him differently?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ''How do I make them aprove? Or at least try to look at him differently? ''

This is the problem with a lot of girls, they care too much about what their friends think. How do you make them approve? are you kidding me?

As long as you let others influence your life, you will never live your own one.

1|0
    0|0
    • They are my best mates they’ve been there for me throughout my entire life I am going to care wether or not they like my boyfriend and it is going to piss me off if they don’t even give him a chance

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares what they think

0|0
    0|0
    • They are my best mates they’ve been there for me throughout my entire life I am going to care wether or not they like my boyfriend and it is going to piss me off if they don’t even give him a chance

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You date with him becasuse you like him. Don't mind what people say because people sometimes make comment just to make people feel bad.

They will never aprove him whatever you do because they are obsessed with something. Who knows what.

You like him. So just enjoy your time with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow your friends are very shallow... just tell them to mind their own business, they don't have to approve or disapprove. It's your life, not theirs.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know I told them how shallow they were acting and they just got annoyed. I told them I thought he was pretty hot and they laughed at me and then I told them that it’s not about all about looks he makes me laugh and they told me I “basically admitted he was ugly” and I don’t think that at all. it’s pissing me off they aren’t even giving him a chance.

• Maybe he should meet them?

1|0
    0|0
    • I’ve tried to get them to at least give him a chance and hang out with us but they’ve just been busy I think we will in a few days though

• What if they still don’t like him?

• Then try once more
      If that fails then again and again
      Eventually ( maybe ) it might work out
      When dating someone I usually stop hanging out with my friends for that reason alone.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes