How do I handle him sleeping with me when he has a gf?

His girlfriend is abusive towards him. She makes him feel like a piece of shit. His family hates her and all of his friends hate her. Nobody he introduces her to, likes her. She makes herself unlikable by everybody she comes across and when people talk about her they call her stuck up, stupid, shitty, manipulative, a hypocrite, two faced, and mean. Everyone has seen her punch him for playing around with her. She constantly lies and says he hits her. He told me himself that he wants to leave the relationship but he doesn't want her to threaten to end her life if he leaves her. She has tried actually killing herself the last few times he did leave and ran to her ex multiple times just to piss him off and get him to stay. She lied to him more than once about being pregnant with his child. But this time it's "true". He's not happy at all. He's been trying to get her to leave him for a few months now. I have known this guy for a good few years. I don't know how to handle this situation so that's why I'm asking. I KNOW IT'S WRONG. I was drunk as hell when it happened. I barely remember anything. His friend was trying to get in on it too before I blacked out.

32

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't do it again, or you will continue to do so, and honestly if you blacked out after, is the kind of guy you really want to be with. So much drama, take your self out the situation and avoided it, for your own safety