What is the main reason women demand tall men?

It's been a hot topic this week so far, so lets try to understand it. Please explain
  • Belief that tall men are the only ones who can protect (survuval)
    Vote A
  • ONLY able to be attracted upon measuring height. (shallow)
    Vote B
  • Personal insecurity of being tall (insecurity)
    Vote C
  • Belief that all short men have bad personalities (assumptions)
    Vote D
  • other
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As a short girl, tall people always amaze me lol XD

I'm not necessarily attracted to them though~

0|0
    0|0
    • what's the minimum height you find acceptable for males to be and should men shorter than that do to remain useful in society?

• Show All
    • Welp, people can't really change height, can they?

Maybe I should rephrase it, I think everyone should be allowed to be comfortable with their own heights. The fact that short height for men is stigmatized in the society is definitely a shameful thing to happen, so does all the other things that society expects us to be. We have free will but it is undermined by a lot of other factors, which is pretty stupid.

• There is surgery to gain about 3-4 inches. But since the main concern most women have, is that they want the man to be a certain amount taller AFTER they wear heels. So why aren't they in favor of men wearing lifts to seem taller like girls do with heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• The same pre-programmed instincts that attract most men to the same handful of physical traits in women.

The excuses like "I like to wear heels and need a man taller than me" is just that, excuses. Explanations for an attraction they do not have a definite answer for. They just know they feel it.

This will not change any time soon. You can see the effects having an impact on the world around us. People in general are taller now than when I was a kid. I had a couple years where I stood out due to my height. Now I am nearing an almost average. I see people daily taller than me. Short dudes are far less common than they used to be. It will continue down that path. The Netherlands is already averaging 6 feet. I suspect the US will follow in the next 20-30 years.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I'm attracted to guys taller than me just because I am. Some women might have a specific reason, but it's just personal preference in my case and I have no clue why or when I started preferring it.

That being said, a guy's height isn't a deciding factor in the end. I'd gladly date someone shorter than me if we clicked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause i'm pretty short and need someone to reach places i can't hahaha.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not the tallest man, but i can reach or use a stepping stool. I just fail to see why all short mean on earth lose their ability to date barbecue they can't reach the top shelf of your particular store.

What Guys Said 8

• It's not a hot topic this week. It's a stupid topic insecure b0is like you pull up every damn day hoping to feel less sad and depressed.

0|1
    1|0
  • It's attraction to a male who have a masculine height, and it's tied protection.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OneHeadTaller

tvtropes.org/.../WomenPreferStrongMen

0|0
    0|0
  • personal preference; however, most times it is for a combination, if not all of the reasons above. i myself liked small/petit women until i was out of high school. once i started dating taller ones, i never went back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men also have a choice of not being with short women, ugly women, small chested, saggy boobed women. It is called preferences and both genders have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a preference for taller men isn't the same as "demanding tall men".

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it’s an attractive trait. Same way guys chase skinny girls will nice asses...

0|0
    0|0
  • The main reason is that tall men are genetically superior

0|0
    1|0
    • I dont know if this a joke or not, but its actually scientifically true and is precisely why women have evolved to choose them!

• To make other women jealous.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes