What is the main reason women demand tall men?

It's been a hot topic this week so far, so lets try to understand it. Please explain
  • Belief that tall men are the only ones who can protect (survuval)
  • ONLY able to be attracted upon measuring height. (shallow)
  • Personal insecurity of being tall (insecurity)
    Vote C
  • Belief that all short men have bad personalities (assumptions)
    Vote D
  • other
    Vote E

39

Most Helpful Girl

• As a short girl, tall people always amaze me lol XD

I'm not necessarily attracted to them though~

• what's the minimum height you find acceptable for males to be and should men shorter than that do to remain useful in society?

• Welp, people can't really change height, can they?

Maybe I should rephrase it, I think everyone should be allowed to be comfortable with their own heights. The fact that short height for men is stigmatized in the society is definitely a shameful thing to happen, so does all the other things that society expects us to be. We have free will but it is undermined by a lot of other factors, which is pretty stupid.

• There is surgery to gain about 3-4 inches. But since the main concern most women have, is that they want the man to be a certain amount taller AFTER they wear heels. So why aren't they in favor of men wearing lifts to seem taller like girls do with heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• The same pre-programmed instincts that attract most men to the same handful of physical traits in women.

The excuses like "I like to wear heels and need a man taller than me" is just that, excuses. Explanations for an attraction they do not have a definite answer for. They just know they feel it.

This will not change any time soon. You can see the effects having an impact on the world around us. People in general are taller now than when I was a kid. I had a couple years where I stood out due to my height. Now I am nearing an almost average. I see people daily taller than me. Short dudes are far less common than they used to be. It will continue down that path. The Netherlands is already averaging 6 feet. I suspect the US will follow in the next 20-30 years.