**Im a girl** my boyfriend likes to stick his hand up my shirt and sometimes unfasten my bra. He does this is public whenever he wants?

Should I let him, what should I do?
Updates:
I told him to stop and he said you body is my body and he pinched my breast, I don’t know what to do. I’m afraid he will hurt me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck him kick him in the balls. There are homes for girls to hide out from their abusive boyfriends for this exact reason

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple
    You decide, if you want to let him or not,

At the end either you win or lose...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If u don't like it tell him to leave you alone

0|0
    0|1
    • I did

• Show All
    • I don't know what to do

• My advise is if he doesn't stop..
      You need to 1. Report it to the police
      Tell them what has been going on etc
      2 . Get a protection order done as well .
      And 3. Break up

If u don't wanna do numbers 1 and 2
      My advise is do number 3

• Leave this moron

0|1
    0|0
    • I’m afraid he will hurt me

• Show All
    • @Lu_loo I don’t want him to hurt me, he has threatened to rape me

• Well the only way he won’t rape you is if you get help and leave him. I can’t give you more advice than that! If you don’t take it I can only wish you luck hun!

What Guys Said 8

• Obviously, you want him to do this!

0|0
    1|0
    • Not rlly

• Show All
    • I’m afraid he will hurt me

• Why are you still with this guy?

• do you like it? if not, tell him to knock it off. if he doesn't then he doesn't respect you. remember that and the next time he does it in public, kick him in the nuts - in public.

3|1
    0|0
    • It doesn’t really bother me since we are usual casually naked together, but it’s kind of awkward in public. I don’t want to make him upset though.

• Show All
    • @Lu_loo thanks. i'm glad someone got it.

• He is making you upset
      Make him upset

• I read your question and the responses. I think you are afraid because you are not able to think and take action.
    You are very young at present. So, you don't have much knowledge and experience of tackling the relationships.
    There must be some elder person whom you trust very much. Tell him/her about it by meeting in person as soon as possible. Either he will guide you or will take the action himself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pinch his balls super hard and tell him to get the fuck away or you'll cut them off. After that he won't mess with you

1|0
    0|0
  • Well if im close enough to you ill protect you. But that's likely not the case id get a taser tell everyone you know about him then brake up with him not in that order.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he can't respect your wishes- and your body- find some guy who will.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you think that he will hurt you, then get law enforcement evolved, simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is all you are to him, a fuck toy.
    tell me, how does it feel to be used?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes