What'd you find cute in a GUY / GAL, if it was for a date or kinda relationship?

What'd you find cute in a GUY / GAL, if it was for a date or kinda relationship?What'd you find cute in a GUY / GAL, if it was for a date or kinda relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Im not interested in cute. I want a woman, not a cute bunny to babysit and screw. Anyways. It all starts with a nice body, combined with a solid personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, nose, mouth. I prefer women who have eyes a nose and a mouth personally, but that's just me

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• If they’re easy on the eyes is probably the biggest thing for me. I’m turned off by even 10’s with a resting bitch face lol. Their eyes generally tell you their personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Finding me funny is attractive to me as well as enjoying listening to music together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her manners, smile and ability to have fun conversations.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like attractive girls that are humble and shy. They may not get a lot of attention from other men, but I see the real beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just get a sex robot and avoid all this relationship drama

0|0
    0|0
  • her face and her personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Confidence, intelligence, energy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes..

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my god😍her lips 😘😘💋

0|0
    0|0
  • The kinky behavior

0|0
    0|0
  • Her personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Finding my insecurities hot/cool is cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • laughing at the dumb stuff I say, being super positive and energetic, joking around, playful physical contact

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes