Guys, If you found out the girl you are seeing hasn't had sex in a few months, would that be a turn off?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Are you asking is it a turn off if she's had sex before or if it has been a few months since she had sex is that a turn off? I would say neither

1|0
    0|0
  • happened before, i felt like i was getting raped because she was so horny since she hasn't had sex for a while, she was just beasting on top of me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's wack. Did you send her back to the zoo?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• No, it's not like mathmatical theories. You don't forget how to have sex a couple months without doing it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not because that most likely means she's extremely horny :)

1|0
    0|0
  • it wouldn't make any sense for a guy to think it was

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, because a few months shouldn't be a big deal and it apparently is.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes.. as in it is a turn off that she hasn't had sex in months?

• It's a turnoff that she cares.

• I once boned a 50 something woman who told me she hadn't had sex in over 20 years. One of my current FWBs had gone 4 years without until I started boning her.

• Why would that be a turnoff?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn’t care less

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think so

1|0
    0|0
  • Few months? You know how many guys go years?

1|1
    0|0
  • Is she waiting on the STI/STD results?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Clean snatch awaiting my arrival.

0|0
    0|0
  • is it supposed to?

should it?

1|0
    0|0
    • No, but I watched a group of girls say "are you serious?" when another girl said she hadn't, so I wondered if guys thought the same.

• Yes, she must be extreme trash.

1|0
    0|0
    • Go wash your mouth with soap

• What? I'm just saying - girls fuck. That's what they do. If she's not fucking then she must be uglier than a text Rex.

• Sorry - T Rex. A texting T Rex.

• I don't even understand why this would be an issue. What would possibly be wrong with a woman who hasn't had sex in a few months?

1|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't say turn on, but its admirable and desirable

1|0
    0|0
    • Why wouldn't it be a turn on?

• is she lustful or is it just the fact she hasn't had sex? did she admit this to me and is wanting it from me or is it just a conversation piece? if she was lustful over it then it'd be a turn on, but if its just a fact it doesn't do much for me

Recommended myTakes