Does he like me or is he just trying to get in my pants?

Met this guy about two weeks ago, he asked for my number. He had a very confident, flirtatious air about him. We chatted for a little, and hung out at college twice to talk for a bit. Every time he sees me he says how pretty I am. He seems like the kind of guy who would be the over sexual, 6'3, muscular, jawline of a Greek statue who's been in every girls pants in town. Now, since I don't know him too well, I don't want to just assume that of him. Perhaps he's just confident.

He asked me on a movie date. I agreed.

So we went, he held my hand in the car, and in the theater he was rubbing my hand, holding it, just being super touchy. He did the same thing on the way back to my place to drop me off. When we got out of the car he walked me up, squeezed me tight against him, and kissed me on the top of the head and said he had fun and wanted to do it again sometime.

He knows I'm the virginal innocent type, is he just trying to coax his way into my pants? Or could this "bad boy" actually like me?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• That's nice of you to not judge him in advance. When you say he's a "bad boy"- what exactly do you mean? Based on this, solely this, he sounds like a gentleman. But I honestly don't know. Has he raised any red flags and do you know if he's been in any relationships before?

• I use that phrase based on some things I've noticed that usually correspond to "bad boys." However, as I said before I'm not putting that on him without knowing for sure, but from what I've seen it seems like a possibility.

He told me he has... experience, he listens to death metal, cusses pretty heavy, drinks etc...

I'm a virgin who doesn't cuss, doesn't drink etc... So for me personally, he would be considered a "bad boy" since I've only been out with little Christian boys who don't even make physical contact.

I'm okay with him being different to what I'm used to, but I just want to make sure I'm not going to be pressured into something I can't undo.

Most Helpful Girl

• The longer you wait to have sex with him, the more obvious that would be. Unfortunately some guys are very good at playing on women’s emotions.