Do guys actually like plus size women or not?

434

Most Helpful Guys

• Like every other sort of women, some do, some don't. People with a body-mass index in the normal range are generally rated more attractive, but someone with good personality can generally attract a partner. I know lots of plus-size women in happy relationships.

• For any given type, there will be some guys who prefer that type. This is inevitable to happen when there are 7 billion people involved lol. If you are looking for what is more likely to be preferred, I think most would prefer a thinner body. People think this has to do with media brainwashing, but in fact it is a result of evolutionary programming in seeking out females that have peak fertility. Same reasons why girls don’t like short guys etc.

However, I wouldn’t worry. I think we both know guys are very easy to win over if you know what to say. I’m sure you will have no issues getting guys to like you if you have a good personality.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some yeah, some are cool hearted though, love us truly to the moon and back in private but can't beer to publicly be seen with us