Do guys actually like plus size women or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Like every other sort of women, some do, some don't. People with a body-mass index in the normal range are generally rated more attractive, but someone with good personality can generally attract a partner. I know lots of plus-size women in happy relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • For any given type, there will be some guys who prefer that type. This is inevitable to happen when there are 7 billion people involved lol. If you are looking for what is more likely to be preferred, I think most would prefer a thinner body. People think this has to do with media brainwashing, but in fact it is a result of evolutionary programming in seeking out females that have peak fertility. Same reasons why girls don’t like short guys etc.

However, I wouldn’t worry. I think we both know guys are very easy to win over if you know what to say. I’m sure you will have no issues getting guys to like you if you have a good personality.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some yeah, some are cool hearted though, love us truly to the moon and back in private but can't beer to publicly be seen with us

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• Among others, yes (but not too plus-sized).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes well I do I can't speak for everyone but I don't distreminate unless they plus size and not up to standard I'm A very nice person but if u not nice to yo self then I'll be human and pull u to the side and we will have a one on one and I don't talk loud my voice is to deep for that so don't get loud with me I can't take tht I'll walk off and expose u

0|0
    0|0
  • "plus size" as in more than skinny yes.

that bullshit "plus size" that's the new age euphemism for fat people, no.

2|2
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy in question. Each guy has their own preferences on what they like or dislike, so it depends on who you ask this question to. The answer will be different for whoever you ask this to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated plus size women.
    I'd prefer someone smaller but have been attracted by there personalities before meeting them.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not really. I prefer the ones that looks healthy. From slender to a few pounds here and there. I just do not think they are attractive.

1|0
    1|0
  • I think guys who like fat women will be just as happy with thin ones; in other words their minimum standard is low.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys are picky when choosing a girlfriend or wife... not so picky for sex...
    Girls are picky for sex... less picky to date

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no universal love for any body type, as much as the media pushes their typical body types, real guys aren't going to feel the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not opposed to a fluffy gal, but if it looks like her belly is melting forward and I have to fight to get up in there... too damn fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not I personally, but I am sure that there is food for every stomach, and there is a man for every kind of woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not size that matters if you got a bad attitude i dont care how big or small you are. I dont want anything to do with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not attracted to them, but don't hate or dislike them

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person. Some do, some don't. Me personally, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • A size which is compatible with me is best and difference within tolerance is okay!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we are attracted to them we do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Plus size? Yes. Obese? Hell no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes some do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a lot of guys do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like plus size women very much

0|0
    1|0
  • Uhhh nah

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya they like

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much so. Who wants to date a rail thin woman

0|0
    0|0
  • I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly we do without a doubt

0|0
    1|0
  • It depends upon the guys perfernce..

0|0
    0|0
  • About 3% of men are actual chubby chasers.

The rest either stay away or settle.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• The guys that do, you don't want. They're usually insecure & desperate. Lots of men will use fat girls for sex though

1|0
    0|0
  • Some guys might but I found out some guys want thin ladies

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy, some of them do and some just don't

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes