Do you play hard to get?

I always do😭 Nobody on my level

3874

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 74

• When you get older and relationships have much more meaning in your life, hopefully you will be candid and sincere instead of playing games.

• I'm with him. Playing games is just so immature. Ether the guy is important to you or not. When you play games everyone loses

• Don't bother doing it- it backfires. The guy will think you're not interested and go for a Girl who clearly is interested in him.

• Makes sense when you are just wanting to hook up and are a woman, but if it's a real relationship you ether like them or you don't. I typically hang out quite a bit as friends with someone first. Even invite them out with my bros to see a movie. Then when ready I go for it. I ask for a real relationship. Don't wait too long tho because then they won't hang out anymore or they will assume you don't have a romantic/sexual interest in them.

• *Edit* I don't play games myself because I find it so childish. And even if it makes sense to when trying to hook up still childish. My motto is to be straightforward all the time.

• Nope never, i find that a very immature thing to do

• If no one is on your level then why not play impossible to get?

• Nope, and I walk away from people who do.

If somebody is that immature; I lose interest, anyway. I prefer to date adults.

• What? NO way!. I never do that. I am always straightforward and honest and if there is any delay on my end, I always notify and update the other person in advance.

• Fuck no, that's some high school shit. I'm not interested in playing games.

• No because it's a waste of time & effort, is also rude & a turnoff.

• No, i am the one for natural bonding instead of games. I am hard to get in the sense that just tricks and games won't work on me, but if your a great person its super easy to get into my heart.

• I don't "play" hard to get... I'm actually hard to get because I'm shy and I'd rather be home chilling than out partying so... Yeah good luck trynna get me..

• Women who want to be objectified and think they're a man's property like to play hard to get

• I play hard to care. I just... don't 🤷‍♂️

I wasn't blessed with a soul. Fortunately I have now been reborn as an angel.

• No. Doesn't really work with me
    I'd think you weren't interested in me and move on

• Don't see what the point is, no one good enough is interested in playing mind games.

• I do not even play. Safer and better for men to get a sex robot and ignore women in today's climate

• Grow up. Playing hard to get breaks people and really fucks them up. Stop it.

• No. Playing games is a childish thing to do. And if I feel like I'm being played, I'll stop chasing and move on.

• Nope. You play games, you're going to get friendzoned and ghosted.

• I'm straightforward about things involving my relationship. If I like you, I'll tell you I do. If dont, then I won't. I feel like there's no need to give a partner the run around

• Nope when I like a girl I'm pretty direct with it however back in junior high and highschool I tried it... Never worked hence why I'm 20 and never had a girlfriend lol

• I don't play hard to get, it's everyone else around me that's impossible to get

• Every body's shit stinks nothing special about anyone to play hard to get.

• Nope. Those people are just a waste of time and energy.

• i'm a man. the second i even think about playing hard to get she has some other dick to sit on xD that's how the world works for us men.

• Guys like to know where they are at. We have a tough time understanding women and its even harder if she plays hard to get.

• No only dumb people do that it I see a girl doing this is write her off as imature and not worth my time

• If I play: I am not myself. It's not worth it, I guess

• I dont play games.
    If I'm interested I let you know. If you're not then I move on. Its simple and straightforward.

I used to play games. When you play games you get game played back on you. Its always down to whoever is the better player. But in thatgame there usually isn't anyone winning, often ends in lose lose, so i find it pretty pointless. Further, if you play games, all the people who know who they are and what they want, basically all the people you could connect with genuinely if you werent busy pretending to be someone you're not, will pass you by completely. You'll miss out on great opportunities you could have had if you had just been genuine.

Also note that just because you don't play hard to get doesn't mean that you aren't hard to get. I'm not easy, I have standards. I'm not gonna say yes to whoever happens to want me. But I'm not gonna play games either. If I'm interested I'll show it. And I expect the same in return, if its not reciprocated I'll be on my way.

• I don't play hard to get. It's ridiculous because it's not a game to me.

• Show more from Guys
    44

What Girls Said 37

• Yes, but only because I’m scared of relationships, but I went to far and the guy I liked stopped talking to me, he has a girlfriend now, and I lost the chance to be with him:/

• Nope. Either I'm straightforward about being interested or I'll just reject the guy straight away. I don't want to play with other people's feelings and I don't have time for it anyway.

• I always play hard to get cause then they don't think I'm so easy, if they don't keep trying to get you then they only want one thing and that's sex.. Don't fall for someone who won't fight for you when you ain't even theirs.

• Guys always be thinkin I’m playing hard to get.
    No.
    Just don’t like you.

• Never, I’m always straight forward about my feelings

• I do not. I don't like leading people on.

• I don’t lead them on though. I just flirt like usual and then play mind games. Kinda making them second guess themselves. In the end though we basically become friends or associates.

• Lol. I would consider "mind games" leading people on. They are fun but I've simply outgrown it, I suppose.

• Yeah but I do it so that I don't come off too easy - so yeah but with moderation lol

• Definitely. I play these boys like a violin. Ill flirt and then not talk to them. Pretend to be oblivious or that i dont like them. Then that shit backfires because they found a whole new bitch

• I'm so lonely that I'm the easiest to get you may ever find.

• Always, I wanna be desired and chased. I want to see who will go the mile for me.

• I have such high standards that its seen as playing hard to get.

• I don't. I just tell them I am not intersted which is true.

• I don't see the point of games. I go for what I want and I usually get it.

• Not really. Either I express interest when I am, or tell them to bugger off when I'm not.

• i dont mean to but like.. the messages i get.. you just have to laugh lmao

• Let me guess, you lose all the time?

• Honestly not really🤷🏽‍♀️ I don’t expect them to kiss my ass I just like a little challenge

• I don't see the point, for the best thing is to be honest. If you really like the person go for it..

• Nah I’m already hard to want

• No, that's pointless and a little dumb

• To some people. I think it’s fun at a point. It’s like we girls are in control for a while. But I don’t lead them on ever. I’m just curious

• No, that's not cute

• No. I’m not into mind games.

• No, that’s really dumb

• Well, I love a challenge

• No, I just Am hard to get

• Sometimes it's fun to see a guy thy so hard 👸

• Nope.

• I don't play.

• Only cause dont wanna come off as"Easy to get"

• Playing hard to get is a childish and an immature thing to do. You don't have to be an open book if you don't want to be. It is up to you.

• I agree with with but u also don't people to think that ur so easy to get and they/anyone can just have u if they want...

• yes and im a 3/10, so its not a smart move :/

• sometimes

• Show more from Girls
    7