Should partners even if they might be wrong, support the other partner in front of others?

Or should they just tell the third party how wrong they are and basically go on one side with the third party?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Always have your back, but as soon as you are alone point out the error of your ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • This should not be done in front of others if there is a conflict.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the context.

If someone was arrogant & ignorant, and dissing what they were saying, I'd find an argument to support my partner , even if I disagreed with their opinion.

I wouldn't go up against those I love in order to support someone else, no matter what. I'd remain loyal to them over anyone else. Whether they're right or wrong.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I learned to avoid people who are regularly in conflict with others. I can't remember the last time I was present when two people were having an acrimonious argument -- probably it was when I was still married to my ex-wife, who fought with everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • To a point, but a good partner inspires you to be better, and instantly taking their side might not inspire your partner to be better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont think so. If you're wrong than you're wrong. You shouldn't ask someone to lie for you. I disagree with your "side" view too. Just appect you were wrong and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If my girlfriend is wrong about something, I'm not going to just blindly support her. I wouldn't want her to do that for me either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a sex robot and avoid relationship drama all together

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think partners should always be honest. If they don't support their SO, let them know why. I don't think anyone should simply be a kiss-ass.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes