Should partners even if they might be wrong, support the other partner in front of others?

Or should they just tell the third party how wrong they are and basically go on one side with the third party?

29

Most Helpful Guys

• Always have your back, but as soon as you are alone point out the error of your ways.

• This should not be done in front of others if there is a conflict.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the context.

If someone was arrogant & ignorant, and dissing what they were saying, I'd find an argument to support my partner , even if I disagreed with their opinion.

I wouldn't go up against those I love in order to support someone else, no matter what. I'd remain loyal to them over anyone else. Whether they're right or wrong.