Did you ever wanted to be with someone simply because you had things in common with the person?

As in, you are attracted to the person not because of their looks, fame, money or whatever they have, but just simply by you and the person liking and maybe doing the same things.

For an example; this girl Melissa, whom`s picture i have posted on here 3 times, some of you may know,.. likes the same things as i do.

She`s a die hard fan of the Anime show Fairy Tail, as am i. The game 'Dragon Age' is one of her favorites of all time, as it is mine and we like/play with the same character in that game. She loves rock/metal the same way i do. She likes K-pop, or more so, the group BTS and Monsta X, though those are not my favorites, however i do listen to other K-pop fem artists such as Miwa. She`s a bookworm, as am i, and likes/read similar things as i do. She`s a potter stan, though she`s not a Slytherin, but i am, she`s a Gryffindor, fact is, we both like the Potterverse :)

So the real reason i`m so into this girl, Melissa, is honestly not because she`s pretty and what not, but just because we have the same liking.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah. There’s this old fart at work that I like because he’s just as big a perv as me. I feel like he’s my spirit animal and I want to choke on his weener.

0|1
    1|0
  • No but that's cuz I rarely share my interests with people. Also that's pretty cool that you guys have the same interests but I'm gonna have to give you an L for liking Fairy Tail smh. I'm a hufflepuff by the way

0|0
    0|0
    • Fairy Tail is a good entertaining show and has the best music and characters... GOODBYE lol :) but i still love yah

And oh, a Hufflepuff eigh!! sensitive much :( heheheh

• Show All
    • Uhggg whaaaever.

Obliviate.

• Thanks for the mho

Most Helpful Guy

• I can want to be and chat with someone just because if i have things in common with the person but i can't be in a relationship with a person if i don't find her sexually attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, most people are interested in sharing common interests as a mate, and that is often how people are drawn to each other.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I have a crush on these two youtubers not because they’re famous or hot but because they share my interest of cubing

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope if i don't have a serious crush on them which is generally provoked by their personality traita mhh nah but we could be great friends though

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean my friend and her boyfriend started dating from anime club in junior college. But Im not so intense about my interests to hope for a guy based on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Love is great

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but his gay. I like makeup and so does he.

0|0
    0|0
    • So he`s gay gay, or? cos i mean. I`m not gay but i often do watch some of these makeup videos on youtube by some youtubers just for the fun and heck of it or support, you know, give them that 1 view lol. Not that i`d want to apply it on myself or whatever. hahaha

• No his like 100 percent gay it's like looking at me but the male version

• Hahahaha. Aaauw man. well that`s a bummer.

• lol yea

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes