Did you ever wanted to be with someone simply because you had things in common with the person?

As in, you are attracted to the person not because of their looks, fame, money or whatever they have, but just simply by you and the person liking and maybe doing the same things.

For an example; this girl Melissa, whom`s picture i have posted on here 3 times, some of you may know,.. likes the same things as i do.

She`s a die hard fan of the Anime show Fairy Tail, as am i. The game 'Dragon Age' is one of her favorites of all time, as it is mine and we like/play with the same character in that game. She loves rock/metal the same way i do. She likes K-pop, or more so, the group BTS and Monsta X, though those are not my favorites, however i do listen to other K-pop fem artists such as Miwa. She`s a bookworm, as am i, and likes/read similar things as i do. She`s a potter stan, though she`s not a Slytherin, but i am, she`s a Gryffindor, fact is, we both like the Potterverse :)

So the real reason i`m so into this girl, Melissa, is honestly not because she`s pretty and what not, but just because we have the same liking.

101

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah. There’s this old fart at work that I like because he’s just as big a perv as me. I feel like he’s my spirit animal and I want to choke on his weener.

• No but that's cuz I rarely share my interests with people. Also that's pretty cool that you guys have the same interests but I'm gonna have to give you an L for liking Fairy Tail smh. I'm a hufflepuff by the way

• Fairy Tail is a good entertaining show and has the best music and characters... GOODBYE lol :) but i still love yah

And oh, a Hufflepuff eigh!! sensitive much :( heheheh

• Uhggg whaaaever.

Obliviate.

• Thanks for the mho

Most Helpful Guy

• I can want to be and chat with someone just because if i have things in common with the person but i can't be in a relationship with a person if i don't find her sexually attractive.