Why do Americans think that abstinence is not a personal choice but the culture's one?

In my old question I nicely and clearly explained why having multiple sexual partners and/or boyfriends would leave me broken, desperate, aggressive and mentally unhealthy.
But these Americans change the path. They choose to ignore my dislike and disgust for their REGULAR Western women's lifestyle because they can't stand when foreigners don't envy their freedom. Lol. So they brought up freedom of choice.
I never denied that American women are FREE to be sluts. I never denied that promiscuity is a choice.
But tell me please
HOW CAN THE FREEDOM OF CHOOSING PROMISCUITY TURN MY DISGUST FOR IT INTO LOVE FOR IT?
If anything my family and other peopl aroind me are always convincing me to finally date someone and marry.
But I keep on being celibate and single.
Americans get hostile when I tell them that I am not forced to stay celibate.
MY CELIBACY IS MY CHOICE.
HOW ELSE CAN I EXPLAIN THIS IN ORDER American BRAINS TO GET THIS?
I bet they wouldn't be hostile if I said "I envy you. I wish I could be a slut too"
Sure Americans I wish I could have lots of boy friends and breakups. I am craving for breakups. I am craving to be used for boys' one time pleasure. 😁😁😁😁
I am not slutshaming.
I am dumb shaming.
In my Old question I simply said why I dislike that lifestyle and how that lifestyle would leave me broken if I choose it.
People brought up the freedom of choosing promiscuity hoping that it would make me stop disliking that lifestyle.
So the issue I have with these People is not their promiscuity but their lack of understanding that I would never choose promiscuity because of many reasons I have listed in my other question

417

Most Helpful Guys

• If you want to be celibate, great fine enjoy it. That's your choice. But do not start judging other women who choose not to be celibate. Do not start slut shaming, or applying negative labels.
    If you are free to choose, so are others. It doesn't make you better than them.

• I didn't slutshame. In my Old question I simply said why I dislike that lifestyle and how that lifestyle would leave me broken if I choose it.
      People broight up the freedom of choosing promiscuity hoping that it would make me stop disliking that lifestyle.

• I agree with you on choices.. But your bitterness towards Americans takes away from the things you say that make wonderful sense. It is obvious that your use of the term "Sluts" is awfully derogatory and when explaining your perfectly reasonable choices to live in Abstinence , you only serve to harden the line between you and those you called sluts and wish to understand your standards. As An American that admires your choices, your use of "American Brains" is rather insulting. You don't have to throw that term around, the intelligence of your choices is self evident, the throwing that around only serves to diminish your argument.

Also, you are on GAG.. the demographics here, in no way line up with reality, so those that you interact with are not representative of the USA as a whole.. The values you dislike are also the values I see expressed equally by users from most of Europe and Australia, so your singling out of Americans is rather myopic and does not mesh with what seems to be indicative of your apparent intelligence.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to say three things:

1. You're absolutely entitled to choose a celibate lifestyle, if that's what makes you happy. It's always good to know what you want and don't want.

2. You're being hypocritical. You're expressing your frustration and anger about people judging your life choices (and I think that frustration is justified), but at the same time you're doing exactly that. You expect people to accept and not judge your choice of living celibate, while you harshly judge and shame others for having different life choices and living a more promiscuous (or even just less celibate) life. That's pure hypocrisy, whether you like it or not. Freedom is always a two-way street, keep that in mind.

3. It's strange how you're adressing this to Americans specifically, because out of all the westerners, they're the only ones who still also have a strong culture of sexual prudery (next to the usual western culture of promiscuity and everything in between, of course). I'm in Europe and I rarely ever come across anyone who has a general problem with people being promiscuous. I almost exclusively encounter this attitude in Americans and non-westerners. On this very site, for instance, which is predominantly American, you'll find tons of users (especially guys) who harshly judge promiscuity. It would make more sense to address this to Europeans.

• 2. I don't judge them for judging my lifestyle because they never judge it. Read the description. The problem is that they delusionally don't want to believe that I don't like their lifestyle. Got it? Or should I explained this once again?
      I mean they refuse to believe that I dislike their lifestyle and that I wish I had their lifestyle but I am forced to have it.
      3. I haven't talked to Europeans to know that. But Whoever approves of female promiscuity is someone I wouldn't want to hang with. If you think I would apllaud Europeans for their positieve view on female promiscuity then you are wrong.

• I mean it makes sense that an abstinent girl feels disgust for female promiscuity. It's both moral and physical disgust.

• Cool then. Take care!