Have you ever become jaded from online dating?

Have you ever become so burnt out from online dating that you’ve become a bit jaded?

I still use online dating as it’s hard to meet women where I’m at but I’ll admit it still sucks though while I’ve been able to get a lot of dates, none of them have ever led to anything.

It also gets really expensive too. Not that I think that because I bought drinks that I’m entitled to a relationship or sex, but it still adds up.

I would say that I’ve gotten more picky with who I date. I don’t go on a date unless there’s some kind of potential or click.

I've has a lot of matches where the girl was cute but we had nothing in common and our conversations would fall flat and vice versa.

The only women who wanted to keep seeing me were ones who had misleading pictures or ones who had serious issues.

What really worries me is that despite being able to get many dates and be told I’m cute, funny, etc it’s like I get ghosted and it makes me feel like I have some serious character/personality flaw which I’d like to find out and fix but it’s like how can you improve yourself when you don’t get any feedback? I don’t believe in blaming women or all men as that mentality gets you nowhere, but regardless, it still is frustrating.

Can anyone else who’s used online dating relate?

12