Do you think its true when lesbian women or bisexual women say its better to be with a women then a man?

Me personally no I don't think its true and there's and obvious reason why. But I'd like to hear your answers let me know your thoughts and reasoning behind it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Because that is how they feel and why would they feel the need to lie about that? Is a straight man lying when he says it's better to be with a woman? Why would anyone question what the individual likes? It makes no sense.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just because its how they feel does not make it anywhere of any kind a fact that is an opinion

• Show All
    • No, you didn't upset me... lol. I feel the same about your views. And I was curious because those signs tend to be sensitive and my texted words seem to cause some offense or be construed harshly usually by men of those signs.

There was a Pisces man who was in a 3 way conversation with someone else and I. He answered one of my questions that wasn't directed at him and I told him I wasn't talking to him. He got offended. He had taken my tone to be condescending when I was merely being matter of fact... lol. I was really immature back then though. Anyway, have a good day. :)

• Interesting and a little funny as well it was great chatting with you hopefully ill see you on another post and you have a great day as well😆

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never heard that ever, most bisexual girls I know think dating women is awful, they just can't resist the sexy lol
    Even the lesbians will occasionally say something like "God I wish I didn't like pussy so much, men are just so much easier to deal with" lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Then i don't know what bi or lesbian women youve been dealing with but to be fair this is from what I've seen

• And heard

• I think the opinion changes as they get older and more fed up with drama and bullshit, cause now that I think about it they never said that when I was younger

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• It’s better for them if they say it is. That’s their preference. I don’t quite understand what “obvious” counterargument you could have against subjective opinion.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well if i say that anyone would rather be with me then you does that make it a fact or opinion

• Show All
    • Don’t worry, I didn’t.

• That's good

• Only a lesbo/bi would know. But they often conteadict themselves when they look for a man to bw their sperm donor

0|1
    2|0
    • True but I'd say they wouldn't know cause just cause they prefer female over males doesn't make it a fact and i doubt one lesbians opinion goes for the rest of females that's why i don't like it when lesbians or bisexual women say that cause they say is as if its a fact when that's not the case

• You asked if we think its true when they say its better? If we ain't lesbo/bi, then we wouldn't know. Thats why i said that

• Hmm true so guess you were looking at it from a different perspective

• Isn't it funny how when a girl is a lesbian 9/10 one acts like a dude and the other doesn't and the same for men who are into men... its backwards to me

0|1
    1|0
    • That's true which is why i don't get the difference but maybe its an emotional connection type thing but a lot of these girls going to the other side these days are just being petty cause they let one guy hurting them determine who she likes from that point going forward

• Sometimes I understand but i personally dnt get with it🤷🏾‍

• Maybe. Better how though? Like sexually or emotionally?

0|1
    0|0
    • Well they don't often explain themselves so i wouldn't know but i assume they mean both but that statement is wrong for one reason

• Show All
    • Its well just because they have been with both genders and prefer women over men doesn't make it true that being with a women is better then being with a man i mean what evidence do they have to prove that plus that's such a subjective statement for all they know there might be bi women who prefer men so and the same can be said in reverse its all really opinionated you can really say one is better then the other

• I get what you’re saying

• Um what do you mean? do you mean do you believe them when they say it? you can't compare their experiences to yours and decide it's true if you don't have the same experiences.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well your question to my question kinda answers the question which is my problem when i hear that statement yea its true for them but its such a broad statement that its makes it sound like as if its a fact that being women being with other women is better then being with men and it can't be cause everyone experiences are different just cause they prefer that doesn't mean it to be a true statement

• Show All
    • I'm really really sorry

• *eye roll* no your not the way you talk to me says a lot about you.

• I guess for them it is.
    For me it isn’t.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• As a matter of subjective experience, I think their opinion comes from a place of honesty. To these women, it truly is better to be with another woman that it would be with any man, just as you seem to prefer sex with women rather than men.

It seems, however, that your discussion is more about which sex is better at pleasing women. In this case, again, there is no objective answer. The value and pleasure of sex with a given partner is relative to the individual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's true..
    But 2 women should be In a relationship..
    Like 2 slices of Hot dog bread.. Just don't forget to put a men like hot dog between the two of you..

0|0
    2|1
  • I believe that it is true to them. My opinion is not relevant to that internal dialogue.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea cause they way i see it that's really more of a subjective statement so they can't really state that its definitely more of an opinion

• I believe it’s true for them. I mean it’s true for me so why can’t it be true for them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Let me rephrase that. I am me and you are you and no matter how hard you try you can never know the entirety of my thoughts and feelings. Finding women attractive isn’t something new to humanity. It’s existed in us since the beginning of our existence. It’s widespread and not a product of our language or culture. So unlike say thinking you’re a poodle the feeling of being attracted to something exists without verbalization. It’s engrained in us and out of our control. We all like a variety of things as well. My most attractive girl is surely not yours. Some of us guys like women with small faces others like wide hips. Why is it so hard of a stretch to believe that one human may find another human attractive and they just so happen to have the same bits in thier pants instead of differing ones? Why is this person doubted for feeling the same feelings as everyone? You like girls why can’t she?

Recommended myTakes