Do you think its true when lesbian women or bisexual women say its better to be with a women then a man?

Me personally no I don't think its true and there's and obvious reason why. But I'd like to hear your answers let me know your thoughts and reasoning behind it.

75

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Because that is how they feel and why would they feel the need to lie about that? Is a straight man lying when he says it's better to be with a woman? Why would anyone question what the individual likes? It makes no sense.

• Just because its how they feel does not make it anywhere of any kind a fact that is an opinion

• No, you didn't upset me... lol. I feel the same about your views. And I was curious because those signs tend to be sensitive and my texted words seem to cause some offense or be construed harshly usually by men of those signs.

There was a Pisces man who was in a 3 way conversation with someone else and I. He answered one of my questions that wasn't directed at him and I told him I wasn't talking to him. He got offended. He had taken my tone to be condescending when I was merely being matter of fact... lol. I was really immature back then though. Anyway, have a good day. :)

• Interesting and a little funny as well it was great chatting with you hopefully ill see you on another post and you have a great day as well😆

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never heard that ever, most bisexual girls I know think dating women is awful, they just can't resist the sexy lol
    Even the lesbians will occasionally say something like "God I wish I didn't like pussy so much, men are just so much easier to deal with" lol

• Then i don't know what bi or lesbian women youve been dealing with but to be fair this is from what I've seen

• And heard

• I think the opinion changes as they get older and more fed up with drama and bullshit, cause now that I think about it they never said that when I was younger