Would you go out on a date with this 18 yr old transgender girl?

What she looks like:

What she sounds like:

Confirmation for doubters that she was born a boy:

Would you date her?
  • YES
  • NO

841

Most Helpful Guys

• I find it hilarious when people say you can't tell when someone is trans. Sorry... but... I can... always. There's several signs that gives it away for me.

So, for that reason, I could never date a trans because I can always tell that they are trans and can't think of them as 100 percent "woman".

• If "she" was born male, then "she" is a male who has had surgery. Surgery cannot turn a male into a female. You can insist otherwise to try to normalize this because that is part of the PC agenda - the normalization of marginal behavior - but I am not a sheep.

I am also not going to chase after this guy and tell him that he is a guy, not a girl. Unless he asks for my opinion, I will not say anything to him. He can live his life as he desires but if you ask whether I approve or condone such things, the answer is a resounding "no!"

• Downvote: Everyone should agree with you?

• I'm your huckleberry.

I down-voted your opinion because I don't care for the way you quoted the word she. You also cloud the discussion by introducing physiology vs. connectionality (yeah I made that up). You appear to take a non-invasive stance but a deeper look clearly indicates you're a preacher awaiting a flock.

• @DesertCreature And I don't like the way you trivaluct. I made that up.

A deeper look clearly indicates that you are a SJW awaiting your next target. Keep looking.

Most Helpful Girl

• if i were a guy i would go out with most of those girls/trans in the pictures but as a girl i wouldn't go out with any of them... i would be friends with all of them if possible... i think most guys would no matter what they say they were prettier than your average female with no disrespect to anyone those girls were pretty you have to admit that.