Is it weird dating someone shorter than you?

So I am a pretty short girl I’m 5’2 but I’m currently dating this guy that’s probably 10 cm shorter than me and I don't know I’m thinking of breaking up w him because he is so short. It gets so awkward at times like when I am going to kiss him or when people think he is my little brother we laugh it off but it is kind of strange

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Who cares what other people think? What do YOU think? Do you like him? Is it awkward because of other people?

If you dump him only because of his height and because of your awkwardness, what does that say about you?

Also, did you consider he may not be done growing?

Meanwhile women wonder how short guts get Napoleon complexes. Maybe it's because they get dumped by women solely because of his height.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely not weird. Kissing might be hard but try kissing in the stairway so it's easier for the both of you. When you are in a relationship your partner is the person that matters the most. Not other people's opinion. Unless you get a genuine reason don't break up with a good guy

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow how shallow...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Try not to break up with him if you are getting along well- it would be hard for him to get another girlfriend. What others think doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I never cared about my partner's height. The shortest girl I dated was 158cm, her smile was, the cute voice she had was mean the world back then. At least I thought so..

0|0
    0|0
  • It is atypical and some adaptation is required, but it is neither strange nor unnaturally unusual..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yap it's weird for a girl, but if he is at your age girl, then he might still grow up.

0|0
    0|0
  • How old is he? if he is 12 or 13 well that growth spurt will come any day...

0|0
    0|0
    • Just look at his dad and he'll become slightly taller if nothing fucks him up

• Show All
    • He is 13

• Then depending well on genetics and his body he migth get a growth spurt, like in 2016 I was 20cm short than I am today lol so...

• No, I prefer it actually :3 I wouldn't date someone taller that me

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to define what really matters in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird. Don't break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor guy :/

1|0
    0|0
  • if you're that shallow to date, you're probably too young to be dating

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1