Is it weird dating someone shorter than you?

So I am a pretty short girl I’m 5’2 but I’m currently dating this guy that’s probably 10 cm shorter than me and I don't know I’m thinking of breaking up w him because he is so short. It gets so awkward at times like when I am going to kiss him or when people think he is my little brother we laugh it off but it is kind of strange

212

Most Helpful Guys

• Who cares what other people think? What do YOU think? Do you like him? Is it awkward because of other people?

If you dump him only because of his height and because of your awkwardness, what does that say about you?

Also, did you consider he may not be done growing?

Meanwhile women wonder how short guts get Napoleon complexes. Maybe it's because they get dumped by women solely because of his height.

• It's definitely not weird. Kissing might be hard but try kissing in the stairway so it's easier for the both of you. When you are in a relationship your partner is the person that matters the most. Not other people's opinion. Unless you get a genuine reason don't break up with a good guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow how shallow...