Did I ruin a good thing? is this a red flag?

i met this guy online and we had 3 good dates over three weekends. On the 4th date I stayed over at his and it was slightly awkward. The next day we hung out but I thought it was still nice and he seemed ok. I’ve asked him if he wants to meet up this weekend and he’s said he’s playing football with the boys and that he thought I would want a break from him. He’s still texting but I’m seeing a red flag here, am I right to think something seems wrong?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• not necessarily, a person wants to have time to themselves some times. If he continuously does this yes but once is not odd, especially since you've seen each other every weekend for almost a month.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why is it a red flag? If you’ve seen each other every weekend for 4 weeks it’s not unreasonable to give one a miss and catch up on what he usually does on the weekends. If he stopped texting or declined seeing you a few times then absolutely - but it seems like a bit much to assume warning bells from him wanting to catch up with his mates

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It's possible. Try to pin him down on the next date. People sometimes write each other off too soon or too easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, its over, he dodged a bullet. Leave him alone, move on and let him life his life in peace.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think it stems from that awkwardness. I would talk to him and ask him why he thought you would want a break. It seems like everything was going swell up until that point.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes