What's the point of dating in 2018?

Smart women get knocked down by insecure males.

It doesn't matter if you're marriage material, it matters if the girl on Instagram has a nice body, lots of followers, pretty face and appears to be living like a Barbie.

I'm perfect for marriage. A soon to be doctor, a virgin, never masturbated, drunk, partied, smoked, and never did drugs.

I get picked over an Instagram models who won't even be relevant in a few years?

Men are clout chasers. Everyone wants to be famous.

Men are dumb dumb. I'm gonna buy a sex robot after I get down with school and marry it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• LOL! You sounded like ranting than asking... sorry but I find your rant "hilariously cute" (LOL).

You're only 18. And likely meet guys in that age group.

As a soon-to-be doctor, you should know that guys in their teens are foolish and arrogant and can't look beyond the skin.

So why made a life decision based on fools behavior?

I can assure you one thing: boys will grow up and many will become man. Real man.

Wait until your internship and thereafter. You'll meet real man there.

So be patient and study hard. LOL!

0|1
    0|0
  • look your a young girl. you dont know much let alone many grown wommen either. all wommen fo is worry ov their looks now adays si why blame guys for being how we are meant. sorry but what you say is pretty stupid

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You are 18 years old and already with that "all men are the same" bullshit. Yet a lot of women, even on this site are in happy relationships.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Well unless you aren’t ugly I see no reason why a GOOD man wouldn’t date you. Stop focusing on the immature guys, you see to be better than them anyways. You deserve to date guys of YOUR quality so don’t ever lower your standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart women get knocked down by insecure males - not all men are insecure, find one that isn't!

It doesn't matter if you're marriage material, it matters if the girl on Instagram has a nice body, lots of followers, pretty face and appears to be living like a Barbie - not all guys care about instagram slappers!

I'm perfect for marriage. A soon to be doctor, a virgin, never masturbated, drunk, partied, smoked, and never did drugs - not all guys want to get married! Also, never masturbated? WOW!

I get picked over an Instagram models who won't even be relevant in a few years? - again, not all guys care about that shit!

Men are clout chasers. Everyone wants to be famous - not all guys care about fame and fortune!

Men are dumb dumb. I'm gonna buy a sex robot after I get down with school and marry it - sounds like a solid plan, saves us the effort of trying to pander to someone that can't seem to look past the field of douchebags she is apparently standing in!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even get on Instagram. I'm an old-school kind of guy anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a wild imagination

1|0
    0|0
  • No point. That's why I don't do it. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • l would like to date l am a single guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I see no point in dating the women of today. They only like a certain kind of guy and just use other guys for personal gain

0|0
    0|0
  • Never masturbated , never drunk ; u think that makes u appealing?

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound very young an unexperienced with life outside your community. Get out and explore.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• What a hardcore "I'm not like OTHER girls" cry baby. Shut up. Just because you're miserable doesn't mean everyone else has to be miserable too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes