What's the point of dating in 2018?

Smart women get knocked down by insecure males.

It doesn't matter if you're marriage material, it matters if the girl on Instagram has a nice body, lots of followers, pretty face and appears to be living like a Barbie.

I'm perfect for marriage. A soon to be doctor, a virgin, never masturbated, drunk, partied, smoked, and never did drugs.

I get picked over an Instagram models who won't even be relevant in a few years?

Men are clout chasers. Everyone wants to be famous.

Men are dumb dumb. I'm gonna buy a sex robot after I get down with school and marry it.

211

Most Helpful Guys

• LOL! You sounded like ranting than asking... sorry but I find your rant "hilariously cute" (LOL).

You're only 18. And likely meet guys in that age group.

As a soon-to-be doctor, you should know that guys in their teens are foolish and arrogant and can't look beyond the skin.

So why made a life decision based on fools behavior?

I can assure you one thing: boys will grow up and many will become man. Real man.

Wait until your internship and thereafter. You'll meet real man there.

So be patient and study hard. LOL!

• look your a young girl. you dont know much let alone many grown wommen either. all wommen fo is worry ov their looks now adays si why blame guys for being how we are meant. sorry but what you say is pretty stupid

Most Helpful Girl

• You are 18 years old and already with that "all men are the same" bullshit. Yet a lot of women, even on this site are in happy relationships.